Just ordered a Kanger Subox Mini kit. Any things I should be looking out for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren Tan

Aug 3, 2015
Singapore
Hello and welcome to the forum @Darren Tan. Glad to have you here!:)

I notice you are from SG. Who did you order from? There's a good chance your mod will be confiscated by customs.

Is it against the rules to mention sources here? I'm expecting my source gets his stock from across the border....

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Is it against the rules to mention sources here? I'm expecting my source gets his stock from across the border....
Since your source is "in county" it's better if you don't tell us. I originally thought you ordered from someone who was shipping the product to you.

Here's my post I usually give to "New Members" from SG.

Check out this forum: SG Vapers. Make sure you read all the "stickies" as there are special rules you must follow when posting due to the sensitivity of vaping in SG. You won't be able to ask where to buy hardware/juice in SG as your government monitors/reads ECF forum posts. It's all explained in one of the "Newbe Q&A" stickies.

If you are able to travel to JB (and are willing to take the risk on getting back through customs) check out the Malaysia Forum for vape shops across the causeway.

You will not be able to post in the SG Vapers Forum until you have your first 5 posts and the server updates at :25 past the hour.

One further word of caution from another SG member:
Even the walls have eyes and ears. That includes your FB wall. Watch your back too. They are looking and listening from every corner.
Singaporeans defy ban on e-cigarettes, AsiaOne Singapore News

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Reactions: Susan~S

Darren Tan

Aug 3, 2015
Singapore
Reactions: Susan~S