Just ordered a new vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DantesInfernoo

Sep 23, 2014
NO WHERE
Hey guys so i just order a new vape! I ordered The Ego X6 1300 mAh (.510 thread)
http://d13z1xw8270sfc.cloudfront.net/origin/279753/egox6.jpg

I did my research most people said its worth the price ($24.99 i paid for mines)

My questions are:

-What tanks can go on this device? i know its 510 thread but cant seem to find anything specifically for the X6 device!!

-[MODERATED]

-What would be the best e-liquid? ( i did my research also on VG or Vegetable Glycerin and PG or Propylene Glycol so i understand the difference) but i would like to know what is the best for this device, or what most ppl perfer.

-last question that i can think of right now.... What e liquid brand is the best in your opinion? What site is the best to order from online?

Thanks guys for you time and reading!
:vapor:

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Tanks - anything that has a 510 connection and looks nice on your X6. See if you can look at some tanks in person at a store. Probable choices would be from either Kangertech or Aspire.
Attachments for whatever - wrong forum dude ;)
Best eliquid is subjective but with tanks i wouldn't go much higher than 50% VG as it's thicker than PG and the tanks can struggle with the viscosity. Others will chip in with specific vendors but it would help to know your flavour preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread