Just Ordered Custom Saber Touch VV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Thanks Tat, I figured I might as well. I love my ST. And Meems if SL hasn't gotten back to you yet, he's bound to have a good reason. Stuff happens and he's only one man. I still highly recommend that you buy straight from him. You can get any options you feel like spending money on, and you'll know that it was made for you by hand.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
:laugh: Ya, something like that:laugh: Well, I'm gonna have to wait till March:?: this will be my Happy Birthday to Me present:banana: I will say it is going to be another VV, and it is going to be one of my Very first Color choices that I had passed up. but I need to see about putting some "BLING" on it:ohmy:
Well, i'm gonna hold out on the new custom VV(Blings) I had planned for yet another month:?: Better let Sir_Lawrence feel better first:thumbs: My Lil' Saber Family can keep me happy a while longer:)

Sir_Lawrence

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2009
Maryland
vapormoon.com
Just email me at SirLawrence@VaporMoon.com
Let me know everything that you want, and I can do Paypal to Canada.
Hope this helps.

Sorry, I have so many emails to answer since I got out of the hospital. Remember, I'm only human, but most people feel that I'm available 24/7... I'm so sorry I can't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread