Status
Not open for further replies.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I think it's that green sparkle with racing stripes and the caps coated, That's my guess.
Try again, this Saber is something VERY Unique, a Custom Creation, never done before on a Saber:blush: It also includes something new for Sabers, but Sir_Lawrence will have to give that clue away:)

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
Dun tell me its a VV saber touch mini!
Can this be done?
if it can be done, i want ONE!
i dun mind paying more for it!!

OK m33pok, since you said don't tell you, then I guess I won't tell you:lol:Just kidding m33, you would indeed be correct on that one:w00t: It is INDEED a Saber Touch Mini VariVolt:w00t: But it is only a passthru!!! It will not be able to use batt's since it is not tall enough tor the batteries required to power it. I just had to have one for when I'm at home since I LOVE my Mini's size, but I love the versatility in power from my VV Saber. But when I'm at home I always have it connected to the passthru. So I contacted Sir_Lawrence and asked if it could be done. Being that it is a passthru, it could!!! So I headed over to PowderBuyThePound, picked another beautiful color(even more so than the Green?) And so now it is being created :D So now everyone finally knows What in the world Tat's talkin' bout with all this mumbo jumbo:D

Last edited:

Secti0n31

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
I never would have guessed VV mini. I would have figured that there wouldn't be enough battery to pull it off with the standard resisted VV system but I guess the PT fixes that, which is very cool. I think I'll have to buy everything separately. Started off with the VV, If it's as cool as I think it will be, I'll get an 18650 saber, then I'll get the PT cap and plug in a 3rd run. and maybe get the flashlight head in that run as well, but I have to pace myself with all of these vaping supplies.

I guess I can make the 3.7v with a passthrough into a sort of VV mod with that adjustable PT plug.

Tat_skull

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2010
New Mexico
I never would have guessed VV mini. I would have figured that there wouldn't be enough battery to pull it off with the standard resisted VV system but I guess the PT fixes that, which is very cool. I think I'll have to buy everything separately. Started off with the VV, If it's as cool as I think it will be, I'll get an 18650 saber, then I'll get the PT cap and plug in a 3rd run. and maybe get the flashlight head in that run as well, but I have to pace myself with all of these vaping supplies.

I guess I can make the 3.7v with a passthrough into a sort of VV mod with that adjustable PT plug.

My Mini gets used with the adjustable passthru plug, so I can have it 3.3 (like an ego), 4.2 (freshly charged 3.7 battery), 5.0 , and with the right atty you could hit that 6.5(i just don't like hot vapor:facepalm:). But what's great having it with the VV as well is you can set it 8.4 and have Fresh power wherever you set it:w00t: I think it's the perfect addition for any Saber Touch owner. I highly recommend it :thumbs:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread