Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
Congrats on your new coming Reo. Welcome to Reoville! Matthee has done you quite a favor and has not steered you wrong. You soon will have the best device and you are a part of the best vaping community on earth. I'm sure Matthee will help with any problems and get you set up. We also have your back if you need any help.

TastyKakes

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2013
Philadelphia

Welcome to the Brown Beauties club brother. Pictures can't even begin to capture the sexiness that is the copper vein with brass accents. Ya done good ;)
Addit: I may have to mod something to set this bad girl up with an all brass button. I just realized from that picture the little bit of black delrin still showing... hardly noticeable in person

Last edited:

TyCreek

Another Vaper
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Treasure Valley
I like the copper vein more now than when I put it in the cart!
tycreek-albums-vapestuff-picture296215-copper-vein-copper-topped-reo.jpg

Last edited:

ltrainer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
upstate ny
She used to live in the Observatory in Cape Town. What a grand city that is! Nice to have Reonauts from ZA. Here's a photo of Cape Town from I believe Signal Hill.
_MG_8832-L.jpg

and hang gliders off signal hill:
_MG_8808-M.jpg

There's one other person that uses Reos that lives in Cape Town but I don't recall their name.
Welcome aboard. Garbage pickup is Wednesday in Reoville.

Vamoman

ECF Veteran
May 30, 2013
South Africa
She used to live in the Observatory in Cape Town. What a grand city that is! Nice to have Reonauts from ZA. Here's a photo of Cape Town from I believe Signal Hill.
_MG_8832-L.jpg

and hang gliders off signal hill:
_MG_8808-M.jpg

There's one other person that uses Reos that lives in Cape Town but I don't recall their name.
Welcome aboard. Garbage pickup is Wednesday in Reoville.

indeed it is

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Matthee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Koringberg, South Africa
Colour is such a personal thing, Vamoman. However, I love my raw tumbled. Scratches and bumps are not nearly as noticeable as on others. And you can polish it should you want. My next one will be a Mini 2.1 raw tumbled - just waiting for the new kit. EDIT: Just saw Reosmods will have aluminum button covers available soon.
W30BQkW.jpg

Last edited:

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
so do u guys think its crucial to get a second reo? I have sold my kayfun nemesis roller and russian91 incase I need to order another reo. so now im stuck with a svd and a bottom coil tank till my reo lands.

the real question is is it must have ?

Being totally honest, It's a very tough mod, with a few spares you never really need anything else, there are many here who run with just a single Reo for years.

That being said I had two within a month. It makes life a lot less stressful, I take two Reos when I go out. This gives me a full backup should anything happen. I get to carry twice the juice and batteries all on board and ready to vape. Most of the time I have two different flavors loaded so it's an easy change of pace as well.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
so do u guys think its crucial to get a second reo? I have sold my kayfun nemesis roller and russian91 incase I need to order another reo. so now im stuck with a svd and a bottom coil tank till my reo lands.

What I asked myself when I had only one Grand, was could I do without it? What if it was stolen or lost? What if something broke and I didn't have a part to fix it? Back then you couldn't order a re-build kit. You could order a spring though.

I had to have a back-up. It just made me feel much better.

That Purple Grand, my first, has never had a collapsed spring or any problems. I always carried my back-up. Then I was driving an hour to work. A few times I had a atomizer quit while driving. No problem, I had my back-up ready to use.

Now my son bought a Grand soon after I got mine. He didn't get a back-up. After about two and a half years he bought one of my Woodvils. He just wanted one for at home. His Grand is still working fine.

So, is it crucial to get a second one? Maybe not.

But would you want to go without a REO if it had to be sent off for repair?

I think everyone has to decide for themselves.

yolo_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Strawberry Fields

I personally believe every Reo deserves a friend. Really i just love Reos and having more makes me happy.I use all my Reos but think my favorites are the Grands. That favoritism changes depending on how my hands feel.Sometimes i like using my mini 14500 the best.

And don't forget the woodvil reos that are almost ready to buy o_O

Welcome Vamoman, Hope you enjoy your Reo experiences as much as the rest of us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread