Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Just ordered the v2.5 Dragon. I have wanted one of these since they first came out, but hadn't gotten around to getting one. Today, I decided to get it done. This is my 5th Provari, and my third v2.5.
The only thing lacking on this is the $10.00 option for the P3 top cap with 510 and beauty ring that you can get on the other 2.5's, that would've been really cool. But still, it's the dragon.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Whoo Hooo! This morning first thing, I emailed Provape about the option for the P3 top cap with 510 and beauty ring for the Dragon, and I received a reply from Brandy stating that the option wasn't in the drop down box because no one has ever requested it before, but for the $10.00 I could add it to my order. So add it to my order I did. I'm happy about that. :)

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Just ordered the v2.5 Dragon. I have wanted one of these since they first came out, but hadn't gotten around to getting one. Today, I decided to get it done. This is my 5th Provari, and my third v2.5.
The only thing lacking on this is the $10.00 option for the P3 top cap with 510 and beauty ring that you can get on the other 2.5's, that would've been really cool. But still, it's the dragon.
This is good to know so I can pass it along to others.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
Well, I'm a bit ....... I got a little pink card in the mail box yesterday, a "Delivery notice". I was here at the time stated on the card and I never heard anyone knocking on the door. Actually I was here all day. Now I have to wait till Monday, go to the PO and pick it up. Damn, I have an atty sitting here waiting for it to.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I hate when they do that.

One time I was so mad, I accosted a postman and demanded to know why they do that.

He said that, often they don't even have the package with them on the weekend. It's still at the PO. They just drop the notice and go.

I have nothing against the USPS, but that burns me.

Don't even bother if you don't have the package.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
different strokes.

I thought the dragon looked cramped on the mini.

And we all know the last thing we want is a cramp in our lizard...

thank you... this one's for you turfie.
I bought the Dragon Mini when it was under a 100, I also had the P3 cap added by Mike at VaperCon 2015.

I would buy a long tube Dragon... If I could have it P3 Capped at ProVape.

It is one of the most unique Provi around!!!

Jim

PS I like and desire cramped quarters for my lizard!!!

darkangel07760

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2015
Well, I'm a bit ....... I got a little pink card in the mail box yesterday, a "Delivery notice". I was here at the time stated on the card and I never heard anyone knocking on the door. Actually I was here all day. Now I have to wait till Monday, go to the PO and pick it up. Damn, I have an atty sitting here waiting for it to.
Same thing happened to me with my provari. Wtf?

sent from my Galaxy Note 5

darkangel07760

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2015
I hate when they do that.

One time I was so mad, I accosted a postman and demanded to know why they do that.

He said that, often they don't even have the package with them on the weekend. It's still at the PO. They just drop the notice and go.

I have nothing against the USPS, but that burns me.

Don't even bother if you don't have the package.
Wow. At least they spoke the truth, but thats a disappointment.

sent from my Galaxy Note 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread