Status
Not open for further replies.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I bought the Dragon Mini when it was under a 100, I also had the P3 cap added by Mike at VaperCon 2015.

I would buy a long tube Dragon... If I could have it P3 Capped at ProVape.

It is one of the most unique Provi around!!!

Jim

PS I like and desire cramped quarters for my lizard!!!

I bet they would P3-cap it if you asked.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
I bought the Dragon Mini when it was under a 100, I also had the P3 cap added by Mike at VaperCon 2015.

Jim

@AstroTurf , I got mine capped at Provape, after I found out they would do it on the Dragon, for $10.00. See my post, #5

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD

Jim

Someone here reported that they contacted Provape about a Dragon with P3 connector, and they obliged. I plan on trying to get that done too.

ETA: sorry, the above was already reported here I see

I also thought the mini was cramped, but when I got one I really liked the tails intertwined around the fire button. And while the design is arguably a bit cramped, it has a "high end artistic mech mod" feel that is hard to describe and I don't think it would be the same in 18500 size. Just my own thoughts on this after buying a mini. I gave mine away to a very dear friend as a holiday gift, so I need to replace it. Hopefully with a P3 connector so I can use my P3 Kabuki with it.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Well, I'm a bit ....... I got a little pink card in the mail box yesterday, a "Delivery notice". I was here at the time stated on the card and I never heard anyone knocking on the door. Actually I was here all day. Now I have to wait till Monday, go to the PO and pick it up. Damn, I have an atty sitting here waiting for it to.

You think that's bad!? I personally KNOW my mail-man. He lives in a house my aunt rents to him & his wife just down the street from my own. He speaks to my mother & I as frequently as we see each-other. WELL, when I have a package in the mail I have to be extra careful to catch him, as he has done some very ODD things in the past. When he 1st became our mail-man (& this was before we had gotten to know each other, having just spoken casually once or twice) I had tracked my package to a specific day. The tracking said it was en-route to be delivered. WELL, my mail was delivered, and NO package! I was very bummed-out, thinking that he had overlooked it while sorting at the PO... Or that it may-of fallen behind bags within his truck? Or that the tracking was wrong & that it was not going to be delivered that day at-all. WELL, that night was garbage night... I took the trash-cans to the road, & for some-reason I decided to check the mailbox. (Just.... because... lol) THERE was my package!! He must-of realized that he had forgotten it in his truck, and he must-of delivered it sometime that evening! What the HECK!?

So I never spoke to him about this incident... We received a few packages w/no-issue after this. Then, I was to receive another vape-mail package. I was very excited yet again, & had tracked this one to the very day it was to be delivered, yet again.... This time, mail was delivered... NO package!! (what the HECK is going on NOW!) I wondered. I walked back to the house & entered through the garage. Later that evening, I have some outgoing-mail to put into the mailbox. As I'm returning to the house from placing the mail in our box, I notice a small PACKAGE, in a FLOWERPOT, between our two garage-doors. He must-of AGAIN, forgotten to deliver my package, & this-time, he left it in my flower-pot at the foot of our garage-doors?? What possessed this man to walk up my drive-way, and place my package in a FLOWERPOT, where it could-have been RAINED ON, nowhere NEAR my front-door?? I just don't get it... lol.

On another occasion after this, he delivered my package to my next-door neighbor's mailbox... I don't know if he did this on-purpose, (he is very close with my next door neighbor) to find-out what was in it? I have no-idea WHY he would do this... but he managed to do it! What is UP with this guy?

Flash-forward quite a while. I am expecting yet another package on yet another specific, tracked day. I'm very excited... Yet AGAIN, NO package. NO package in my flower-pot, NO package on my porch! (WHY must he come BACK to deliver my packages? WHY can't he just deliver them with the mail!" I wondered) ALL of these packages were sent via USPS, no special services. (they SHOULD be delivered w/the mail) Later that night, KNOWING that this man likes to play games, I walked outside to try and SPOT my parcel.... WELL what do you know, there it was, in the CENTER of my driveway -______- RIGHT where my mom would NO-DOUBT run it over, if she were coming or going. (we're talking about a woman that could find a crack in a 2000 square-foot granite museum-room-floor, & trip on it.. we're talking about a woman that can & WILL find the one uncovered beverage in the fridge - and spill it, without fail, every SINGLE time) So I grab my package from the middle of my driveway, and bring it inside... WHO does that? WHO picks a random spot on an individuals property, and drops their package there, rather-than using the mailbox or porch? Is it because we're friendly? Is he trying to save me steps? I don't get it!! USE MY PORCH, IF U MUST! lol.

It isn't over yet.... Now, it's been a year, since these occurrences... I'm still vaping, and I'm still receiving the occasional package. Now, he usually remembers, & places them in the mailbox. :D However... & this is killing me inside... HOWEVER... This man... (I'm sorry, I'm a little nerved-up) This man... now PARKS at his house.. GETS OUT, goes inside, and takes up-to an-HOUR to come back out, get into his truck, JUST to deliver my neighbor's mail, and ours. He has TWO MORE HOUSES to go, before he can go home and end his shift... and yet he STOPS at his house, 2 houses from mine, goes inside, and takes an HOUR LONG BREAK, before delivering my mail.... Ohhhh this angers me. :) You literally have 2 more houses to go buddy... You can't just finish-up your route before you go home?? ESPECIALLY on days that you KNOW there is a package sitting next to you for your neighbor's box.... ??

AHHHH I don't believe some people, sometimes. I just don't believe them....

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
You think that's bad!? I personally KNOW my mail-man. He lives in a house my aunt rents to him & his wife just down the street from my own. He speaks to my mother & I as frequently as we see each-other. WELL, when I have a package in the mail I have to be extra careful to catch him, as he has done some very ODD things in the past. When he 1st became our mail-man (& this was before we had gotten to know each other, having just spoken casually once or twice) I had tracked my package to a specific day. The tracking said it was en-route to be delivered. WELL, my mail was delivered, and NO package! I was very bummed-out, thinking that he had overlooked it while sorting at the PO... Or that it may-of fallen behind bags within his truck? Or that the tracking was wrong & that it was not going to be delivered that day at-all. WELL, that night was garbage night... I took the trash-cans to the road, & for some-reason I decided to check the mailbox. (Just.... because... lol) THERE was my package!! He must-of realized that he had forgotten it in his truck, and he must-of delivered it sometime that evening! What the HECK!?

So I never spoke to him about this incident... We received a few packages w/no-issue after this. Then, I was to receive another vape-mail package. I was very excited yet again, & had tracked this one to the very day it was to be delivered, yet again.... This time, mail was delivered... NO package!! (what the HECK is going on NOW!) I wondered. I walked back to the house & entered through the garage. Later that evening, I have some outgoing-mail to put into the mailbox. As I'm returning to the house from placing the mail in our box, I notice a small PACKAGE, in a FLOWERPOT, between our two garage-doors. He must-of AGAIN, forgotten to deliver my package, & this-time, he left it in my flower-pot at the foot of our garage-doors?? What possessed this man to walk up my drive-way, and place my package in a FLOWERPOT, where it could-have been RAINED ON, nowhere NEAR my front-door?? I just don't get it... lol.

On another occasion after this, he delivered my package to my next-door neighbor's mailbox... I don't know if he did this on-purpose, (he is very close with my next door neighbor) to find-out what was in it? I have no-idea WHY he would do this... but he managed to do it! What is UP with this guy?

Flash-forward quite a while. I am expecting yet another package on yet another specific, tracked day. I'm very excited... Yet AGAIN, NO package. NO package in my flower-pot, NO package on my porch! (WHY must he come BACK to deliver my packages? WHY can't he just deliver them with the mail!" I wondered) ALL of these packages were sent via USPS, no special services. (they SHOULD be delivered w/the mail) Later that night, KNOWING that this man likes to play games, I walked outside to try and SPOT my parcel.... WELL what do you know, there it was, in the CENTER of my driveway -______- RIGHT where my mom would NO-DOUBT run it over, if she were coming or going. (we're talking about a woman that could find a crack in a 2000 square-foot granite museum-room-floor, & trip on it.. we're talking about a woman that can & WILL find the one uncovered beverage in the fridge - and spill it, without fail, every SINGLE time) So I grab my package from the middle of my driveway, and bring it inside... WHO does that? WHO picks a random spot on an individuals property, and drops their package there, rather-than using the mailbox or porch? Is it because we're friendly? Is he trying to save me steps? I don't get it!! USE MY PORCH, IF U MUST! lol.

It isn't over yet.... Now, it's been a year, since these occurrences... I'm still vaping, and I'm still receiving the occasional package. Now, he usually remembers, & places them in the mailbox. :D However... & this is killing me inside... HOWEVER... This man... (I'm sorry, I'm a little nerved-up) This man... now PARKS at his house.. GETS OUT, goes inside, and takes up-to an-HOUR to come back out, get into his truck, JUST to deliver my neighbor's mail, and ours. He has TWO MORE HOUSES to go, before he can go home and end his shift... and yet he STOPS at his house, 2 houses from mine, goes inside, and takes an HOUR LONG BREAK, before delivering my mail.... Ohhhh this angers me. :) You literally have 2 more houses to go buddy... You can't just finish-up your route before you go home?? ESPECIALLY on days that you KNOW there is a package sitting next to you for your neighbor's box.... ??

AHHHH I don't believe some people, sometimes. I just don't believe them....
I never ever ever have a problem with packages being delivered...

My address is the Ups Store!!!

Boo Yah, Jim

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Oh and a little addition to the story above.... When he 1st moved-in, he had a little habit of parking his truck at the foot of our driveway. He'd then get-out, take a WHIZ facing the woods across the street from our house, & then he'd get back in and finish his route (back then he saved the two streets off of mine for last) Are you really going to take a whiz in front of my house when your house is 2 houses away? really? every day? you can't hold it for another 30 minutes & finish your route? It's not that I think you should finish your route first... it's the fact that you would pee in front of my house & think that that's alright. lol. I don't GET this man... & I won't even START on his WIFE & what she's done in our neighborhood. Ugh.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Well, got the Dragon today, It's a beauty, I had it in my hands for a few minutes, then showed it to the wife. Well, it now belongs to the wife, so now I gotta go order another for me. Sigh.
That's pretty funny!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Yeah, kinda. :) I have been trying for a long time to get her on one of these Provari's, and she kept saying, "those are for guys". I guess she changed her mind after seeing this one. LOL.
Very Good to Hear!!!

Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread