Status
Not open for further replies.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
I just ordered the Armageddon pack with BB and 5 layer and the Rudolphsnows. Can't wait to taste what you guys are talking about!!

LisaC

Thank you for you're order and welcome to Mom and Pops Neighborhood. Armageddon has been a favorite for many, we hope you enjoy and Thank you again

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
I just ordered the Armageddon pack with BB and 5 layer and the Rudolphsnows. Can't wait to taste what you guys are talking about!!

Just remember that the BB changes drastically as it steeps, so try very hard not to vape it all at once.
Supposedly pchela's Famous Five Layer changes too, but you can go ahead and vape all you want of it in one go, since you'll probably just end up ordering another 30ml of it :glare:

:lol:

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
My tracking looks like this:

Detailed Results:

• Arrival at Post Office, December 16, 2011, 3:07 am, FRANKFORT, KY 40601
  • Depart USPS Sort Facility, December 15, 2011, LOUISVILLE, KY 40231
  • Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 15, 2011, 5:55 pm, LOUISVILLE, KY 40231
  • Processed through USPS Sort Facility, December 14, 2011, 1:11 am, TAMPA, FL 33605
  • Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 13, 2011

Not trying to brag, just pointing out that if your M&P order is the one you mentioned on another thread as shipping from FLA on the 7th, you might consider it "lost in transit" at this point since Philly isn't that far north of here. I was expecting it to take longer than three days due to the season--but 11 days from order and nine days in transit seems a little long, especially with another order to compare :(

On the other hand, my order from COV made on the same day was "recieved" in Opa Locka on the 13th but wasn't even processed there until the 15th--and apparently hasn't moved since the next stop is Tampa...

Last edited:

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Still waiting on mine to come in...man the post office is really slow this time of year

OH boy !!

I will have to have scuba check yours is it moving Master ?
or is it under a cart at the post office. scuba will check a couple tonight and we will have to make a decision on resending a couple, that frankly look like they fell under the foundation at the sorting center.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
I got RY4 and Tobacco Haze for my husband, in hopes that he will leave my stuff alone! lol

and pwyll, I have been reading the posts about the BB. I'm thinking I should have added a 30 ml to my husband's order....... wasn't thinking clearly. :blink:

'Sokay--I think I order an average of once a week from them and they haven't yelled at me for bugging them too much yet.

;)

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
It will very likely be impossible. When I was ordering the 10ml's in order to be able to enjoy the whole steeping process, it was very difficult getting it to last a whole week--and that was with two other PV's loaded with other flavours in order to make it last. When I got curious how long 10ml would last "on its own" I discovered the answer was Two And a Half Days.

I've only got 60ml for the trip to Texas (a little less, now) and I figure I'll end up making an order while I'm there...

LisaC

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
West Texas
Ok, so I got ANOTHER order in today, with Caramel, Tobacco Haze, RY4, and a sample CrazyApe. Can I just say the Caramel smells delish? Also, is the Crazy Ape named after my kiddos? Must be..... :p

Thank you guys, this has been a whole week of Christmas! I'm going to have to go back and order all the flavors in 0mg for my husband, lol. He's more of a social smoker, so he doesn't need the nic, but he keeps using my flavors. Grrrr....:evil:

j/k, I've been using his too.....

Thanks, Mom & Pop!!! And Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread