Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Ok, so I got ANOTHER order in today, with Caramel, tobacco Haze, RY4, and a sample CrazyApe. Can I just say the Caramel smells delish? Also, is the Crazy Ape named after my kiddos? Must be..... :p

Thank you guys, this has been a whole week of Christmas! I'm going to have to go back and order all the flavors in 0mg for my husband, lol. He's more of a social smoker, so he doesn't need the nic, but he keeps using my flavors. Grrrr....:evil:

j/k, I've been using his too.....

Thanks, Mom & Pop!!! And Merry Christmas!

Like! :)

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using Tapatalk

sweetz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2011
Texas
ok (hehe) anything for you sweetz hope you had a wonderful Holiday

Yayyy! Thank you Pop!!

I did have a wonderful holiday! I now have a rollerskating rapunzel wigged four year old, and a thirteen year old texting me every five minutes on his new phone LOL but they're happy and I love em! :D

How was yours and Scuba's holiday? :D

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Oh that sounds nice we love children as for the 13 year old texting I'm jealous how do folks see that stuff its to small lol

We had a good Holiday my oldest son made it down with his wife. I must say Christmas in Fl has a different feel to it its much warmer LOL we where very surprised folks where ordering on the 25th which honestly we did not expected but that's a good thing. Looking forward to posting some new pics on our picture thread so I can better my like score (rotf)

Scuba told me that might lead to getting banned so I need to be careful hehe

FishmanTx

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Beeville, Texas
Oh that sounds nice we love children as for the 13 year old texting I'm jealous how do folks see that stuff its to small lol

We had a good Holiday my oldest son made it down with his wife. I must say Christmas in Fl has a different feel to it its much warmer LOL we where very surprised folks where ordering on the 25th which honestly we did not expected but that's a good thing. Looking forward to posting some new pics on our picture thread so I can better my like score (rotf)

Scuba told me that might lead to getting banned so I need to be careful hehe

Just sent a whole bunch 'o likes for ya!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
rotf that's awesome scuba will be proud lol

funny_monkey.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread