Just Over 2 Months...

Status
Not open for further replies.

naiser

Verified Member
Aug 25, 2014
Hamilton, ON
A little over 2 months ago, I decided that enough was enough. I had been trying to quit smoking for years, especially after I found out last May that my fiancee was pregnant. I thought that would have been the boot in the .... I needed to do it, but alas, it just didn't hit it.
I hadn't even heard about vaping until visiting my folks in July up north, a 4-hour trip away. I took a glance in a brand-new, not even open a full month, B&M and they sold the Canadian go-to which I fell in love with. I bought an EVOD clone and a bottle of Farm Fresh Apple from Gold Seal. For a bit, I smoked "analogs" along with vaping, because the liquid wasn't cutting it. Sadly, the guys who sold me the stuff didn't know I needed a bit stronger of a liquid, so they gave me a 6mg. I needed an 18, which I found out the hard way. As soon as I was able to switch to 18 after getting back home, I was good. Didn't even touch another cigarette after that. So, I have been analog-free for a bit over 2 months now and enjoying it! Can't even smell an analog without being turned off by smoking anymore, shockingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread