Just placed my first order for Authentic Boba's Bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.

R. Scott Kennan

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
Hartford, CT, United States
I was able to track the package later that night, and I've been checking it way too often for updates. Until last night, the package was listed as still being in California. I've checked a few times since, but didn't notice that the package had arrived in Rochester. It turns out- I was reading the list of locations upside down...:blink:

1. I'm way too excited about this.
2. I would never have stayed up all night if I knew I was going to be waiting for a package today.
3. I'm glad I officially quit smoking today. It's a perfect way to start.

I'm an idiot for reading it wrong, but I could have sworn that the last time I ordered an item online, the list of destinations went from top to bottom, not bottom to top. Oh well, it's a great surprise.

R. Scott Kennan

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2013
Hartford, CT, United States
So tracking is telling me that it's been delivered. I went to my mailbox, and since I never check the mail, I didn't realize that the key on my keychain wasn't for this mailbox. It must be from an old apartment. So I have to wait until my wife gets home to try it. Agony.

I was thinking though- do you guys think there'd be any interest in say, the newbie forum, for a 30 day review of Boba's Bounty? I would talk about how the vape changes throughout that time period.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
So tracking is telling me that it's been delivered. I went to my mailbox, and since I never check the mail, I didn't realize that the key on my keychain wasn't for this mailbox. It must be from an old apartment. So I have to wait until my wife gets home to try it. Agony.

I was thinking though- do you guys think there'd be any interest in say, the newbie forum, for a 30 day review of Boba's Bounty? I would talk about how the vape changes throughout that time period.
I don't believe you can start a thread in there of any sort since you've passed a certain number of posts.

Besides, it would just get moved to the E Liquid forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread