Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I know it's been said, but I'll say it again. I love this hassle free vaping! I have my 2 REO's and 2 RM3's, ReadyXWick, and unflavored eliquid that I drop a few drops of flavor in to.....It's just so simple! I don't think I have even built a coil in like forever lol. I read about all the problems everyone has.....vaping now is as easy or easier than smoking ever was! All I do is refill, squonk, and push the button. I'm a very, very happy vapor! I have zero interest in anything new out there.....devices or liquids. Ahhh life is good :D:thumbs::thumbs:

TracEy

jifjifjif

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
Vape Canaveral, FL
I agree 100%. Rob has made it so easy to vape. Honestly, with the 9ml Vapage bottle in my Grand, I fill it up and install a new battery each morning and I swap batteries at lunchtime. That's all I do. Every other Sunday, I clean my Grand and my wife's Mini and put in a new wick or dry burn the RXW in place.

I'm so pleased to have found REOville. I've been in this forum for four years now and I have learned so much about everything......especially how to make your REO sing to ya'

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Reos AND this forum have certainly added years to my life.

i tried to quit smoking with the gum, patch, whatever several times to no avail.

once i started vaping, it was easy not to think about smoking for the most part

but discovering Reos and Reoville, it was game over

AllPepperS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Palm City, FL
Agreed, it's the berries. I just wish I had found the Reo's first, but when I originally looked into them I thought they were too complicated (and I was using a KFL+ at the time :blink:) So not true, it's what vaping should be. It's so easy now.

Raynman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Marion In USA
I think the Reoville is the main reason I've quit and stayed the course. I haven't taken a single puff off a stinky in over two years. I haven't asked for help, other than with my Reo. Simple fixes that I didn't understand because of my newness. Now I'm a vet and proud to help others with my knowledge, all of it found here through my journey. I feel I owe so much to Reoville that I'll never be able to repay but I can try by letting new members share in the knowledge I have gained. I love Reoville and everyone in here.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
I think the Reoville is the main reason I've quit and stayed the course. I haven't taken a single puff off a stinky in over two years. I haven't asked for help, other than with my Reo. Simple fixes that I didn't understand because of my newness. Now I'm a vet and proud to help others with my knowledge, all of it found here through my journey. I feel I owe so much to Reoville that I'll never be able to repay but I can try by letting new members share in the knowledge I have gained. I love Reoville and everyone in here.

very well put

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I bought my unflavored from Bulk E-Juice LLC. It's just made it even easier! 4 ounces cost $16 or less. I got a few flavors I like and add a drop and I think I'm a genius LOL. I really have no need for juice vendors anymore! It's so exciting and easy for me! Muzikhead yup, that is me! I have barely used my coil master but it's there when I need it. My hubby went into our play room and looked at my area for vaping and just said...you don't spend much time in here anymore lol.. it's a good thing!

Tracey

Swamper

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2013
Glendora n.j. USA
I've been debating on ordering more flavored juice, or just going unflavored. What's the best place for unflavored?
I've tried quite a few over the years and found NUDE NICOTINE to be (to my liking) the most consistent, clean, and smoothest vape around. I have become so confident with their nicotine that I order 500ml of 24mg at a time. Never have I gotten a harsh or peppery tasting batch of juice, spot on every time IMO. I mix 60ml with a few drops of sweetener at a time, keep the rest in the freezer, good to the last DROP. Not sure on price, but I know what I'm getting every time I order.

Reactions: TraceyS

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I've been debating on ordering more flavored juice, or just going unflavored. What's the best place for unflavored?
here you can choose your pg/vg level and nic level UNFLAVORED NICOTINE | Eliquid, Ejuice, Vapes - MyFreedomSmokes
there are some other places that do this as well.

I would think unflavored might be DIY, I have the stuff, I would like to know how to mix it.
Ejuicemeup calculator makes it fairly easy. eJuice Me Up - Best eJuice Calculator

Depends on how high you want to get your nic in. Many use 100mg but you do need to exercise a bit more caution with that. Some start out with around 48mg, but you can enter that in the calculator, and set your goal at the pg/vg ratio you want, and the nic level you want, and it will tell you how much of each item to add.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
I would think unflavored might be DIY, I have the stuff, I would like to know how to mix it.

You cut your nic liquid with PG or VG to make the mg you want. That's about it. It is so much cheaper! IF you choose later you can add drops of flavoring. I did a 250 bottle of unflavored at my 30mg. I later added flavoring. Came out around 28mg which was fine for me.

Fishcakes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2013
nj

I really like myfreedomsmokes . com theyve got pretty much any strength you want, and you can even order in bulk and then dilute it down.. Makes vaping even cheaper.

Superx has a video on how to mix it and its extremely easy.... I just cant seem to find the vid:facepalm:

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread