Oct 30, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Hour left until I'm off work, today couldn't go any slower :glare:

RYf6JAk.png

Blu916

Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Sacramento, CA
Well guys, haven't gotten to fire it yet but I must say the "Full-Size" Provari ends up being much smaller than I originally thought. I don't know why but I guess after seeing all kinds of pictures online you tend to make it bigger in your head than it actually is... or maybe its the price that does that :laugh:

Everything about build quality though is SPOT. ON. Out of all of the VV's and Mech's I've held this thing really does have the fit and finish you'd hope to find at this price point. Threading for both the stock cap and Extension cap are smooth as butter, I almost want to wear gloves with this thing its so nice.

Either way, haven't gotten to fire it yet, as you can see from the pictures both 18650's are charging right now but soon, will give the Protank a hit with it and see where I'm at. :2cool:

TvrwNjv.jpg

NbJjj3a.jpg

Blu916

Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Sacramento, CA
To post in the APV forums you need to have 15 posts. You're almost there (and now I'm one closer myself).

Thanks for the help Dan, I ended up going through the ECF Forum rules, and found the info afterwards. (I must say this place has got more rules, regulations and restrictions than any other forum I've ever been a part of.) Guess this place must've had massive troll problems in the past.

Big jump to the ProVari, did the same myself 4 months ago and No regrets. Now my wife and I own three of them. A Black regular ProVari just like yours that has gone to hell and back and still looks new, a red mini ProVari and the wife Zombie Mini ProVari. Hope you enjoy it as much as we have!!

I got her firing last night and HOLY. SHIATS. I'm never going back. This thing hits amazing, even only at 3.7-4.0v with 1.8ohm on a ProTank 1. It hits like (for me atleast) a co-workers Dripper RBA and Mech. Massive amounts of Vape/Flavor compared to those old Ego's. :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread