Just Purchased!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danrogers

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2014
Campbell River, BC, Canada
Congratulations on your new Reo, I'm sure you are going to love it, any ideas on what atty you are going to use with your Reo Grand? I am a new Reo user as well I got the RM2 and I really like the vape I get, great flavour and good vapour. If you have any questions don't hesitate we love to help.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Congrats and welcome game bro. Yeah Rob is straight up. I've also called at weird times and he answers. Rare right there especially in an industry where most stuff is bought offline with no phone number even listed, let alone getting the H NIC when ya call.

I'm guessing papa worked for bungie developing the halo until he had the foresight to know that when they dipped out on Microsoft they were gonna get semtexed with destiny. He was right.

I like CODS like BO II and AW if I ever get a chance to play anymore.

Look forward to seeing you around.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
spygratsreo.jpg

vlodato

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
New Jersey
ok guys. Got it in the mail today...but cant seem to get it to fire. Is it just me?
Give some details and some pictures. Are you using a cartomizer or atomizer? As long as your batteries are charged and your button is not in the lock position it should fire. We will get you up and running today, help us help you.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

vlodato

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2013
New Jersey
Nevermind. Just had to adjust the 510 connector up to make contact with the RM9.
Good call, I do not have a new style 510 yet so I wouldn't even have really thought about it. Glad you got it up and running. As a friendly reminder I would make a new thread with a picture of him, it's quite the standard around here.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread