Just realized something

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I think I have about 60 atty's, was buying 5-6 of each...."for this too shall pass"... Haven't bought one in a over a week....:w00t:...time to start looking again.
Oh dear, keeping them in all nice and shiny must be so much fun :)

I will have to find a nice display shelf unit before my order arrives.. luckily I have some time.

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
I think I have about 60 atty's, was buying 5-6 of each...."for this too shall pass"... Haven't bought one in a over a week....:w00t:...time to start looking again.
Over a week, eh? Glad to see you finally got everything under control.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
We call that disease "shinyitus." Welcome to my world :)

I have always called it "must obtain new gear immediately " syndrome or when wanting to upgrade to a higher wattage device i call it " must obtain most powerful mod on planet" syndrome.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
As I sit here vaping (so far it's a good day only 4 analogs which is down for 3 packs + when I started and yesterday was half a pack) I realized vaping is worse than computers lol. I keep eyeballing new Mods and mine isn't even a week old and does everything I need. But I'm still shopping.
That's awesome, great progress to be proud of. I am always window shopping. Just got a new mod this week and already looking for my next one to add to my collection.

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
As I sit here vaping (so far it's a good day only 4 analogs which is down for 3 packs + when I started and yesterday was half a pack) I realized vaping is worse than computers lol. I keep eyeballing new Mods and mine isn't even a week old and does everything I need. But I'm still shopping.

I recently said screw it and am buying whatever strikes my fancy - it really helped me stop. Besides, there is a nice surplus of cash since I stopped giving it all to tobacco.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
I recently said screw it and am buying whatever strikes my fancy - it really helped me stop. Besides, there is a nice surplus of cash since I stopped giving it all to tobacco.

That's the spirit....have at it, Mud....!!

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
LOL I slipped a bit today but not bad only 8 analogs which is -52 than a few days ago. Tomorrow is shopping day lol

That's great. I don't know about you, but before vaping, only eight cigarettes would have been a very serious hell day for me.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
That's great. I don't know about you, but before vaping, only eight cigarettes would have been a very serious hell day for me.

Me too...I would have been smoking each cig by thirds, hoping they lasted until I made it to a store...!

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
Yeah I would have been made to leave the house.

No doubt! My husband begged me to start smoking again the last time I tried to quit the old fashioned way, about 15 years ago.

A lot of folks here say to keep your smokes around for a security blanket, but I had to toss mine out to stop cheating. Too tempting, but that seems to be the exception and not the rule.

The first time I smoked only one pack in a day and vaped the rest of the time I was floored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread