Status
Not open for further replies.

MudVaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2015
Shinyitis?

Absolutely not!

As an ex boy scout, I still try to live by the motto "Be Prepared!" And as of now, I am prepared in case I have a run of bad luck and lose/break 3 mods and 10 tanks in the same day.

That is a very conservative number of mods for this joint, lol.

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
That is a very conservative number of mods for this joint, lol.

Hey! You're right! What if that 4th one fails? Alert! Preparation Failure!

Over the meadow and through the woods, off to the vape store I go..........tomorrow! Or maybe I'll just shop online saving enough to get 2. Hope the ones I have hold out until the Pony Express arrives!

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    As I sit here vaping (so far it's a good day only 4 analogs which is down for 3 packs + when I started and yesterday was half a pack) I realized vaping is worse than computers lol. I keep eyeballing new Mods and mine isn't even a week old and does everything I need. But I'm still shopping.

Rock on! I spent all my money on my computer in 2015, but 2016 is going to be THE YEAR OF THE VAPE!

I'm going to spend every cent that I have on gear, nicotine, flavors....if you like it, you better get buying b/c if I can, I'll beat you to it! :w00t:

Reactions: KayP

KayP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 21, 2015
    Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
    I have but 3 tanks and 3 mods, is that conservative?

Give a month, and when my FT order gets delivered, I will then have an additional 4 RDAs, 3 RTAs, 1 Starter Kit, 3 Mods and 1 Mech Mod. I'm kinda scared now.

JK hehe :pervy: I'm already eyeing other devices, one of which includes the Velocity Clone by Tobeco. I was not kidding when I said my Shinyitis is itching.

KayP

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 21, 2015
    Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
    Keep buying! Whatever you buy, wherever you are, the supply may be cut off. That's the way I look at it. If I'm able to spend 80% of my take home on vaping supplies btw now and May, that is what I am going to do.
    Hehe I'll try
    emoji28.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread