Just saying hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

opticruby

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2015
UK
My name is Jackie I am from PA and have only been vaping 5 weeks. I quit smoking and took up vaping. I enjoy it so much more and am looking to learn all I can. I hope to join the vaping community forum to learn what and how everyone else Vapes.

Hello Jackie. Welcome to ECF! Glad to have you here and vaping with us.

Congrats on making the switch to vaping and joining our community.

Loads of great info and fantastic people here so pull up a chair and make yourself at home with us here on the forum.

Welcome aboard!

Jackie Smith

Oct 22, 2016
Welcome fellow Pennsyltuckian! Originally from Hanover,Pa myself. Stuck in Texass the 17 years. What ya vaping. I just got hooked on the new Eleaf iCare.
Non nicotine sweet tooth and sour apple are my favs. Been in PA 50 yrs
Welcome to the ECF, and congratulations on giving up the smokes! :banana:

Lots to learn about vaping, and you've come to the best place online to learn about it. Browse the various forums, check out some blogs, ask any questions you may have, and make yourself at home. :thumbs:

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jackie Smith

Oct 22, 2016
Hello Jackie. Welcome to ECF! Glad to have you here and vaping with us.

Congrats on making the switch to vaping and joining our community.

Loads of great info and fantastic people here so pull up a chair and make yourself at home with us here on the forum.

Welcome aboard!
Glad to be here and a member of a large group full of information and new friends

Jackie Smith

Oct 22, 2016
Hi and welcome! It's been about six weeks for me, and I absolutely love vaping! Ecf has become my online home, so much info and I know I've barely scratched the surface.
Thanks for the greetings. I have like you hardly scratched the tip. I love vaping my partner has started vaping and a good friend is vaping. I want to learn as much as I can I am in love with the concept

Reactions: RainSong
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread