just started to vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheilita

ECF Veteran
Sep 10, 2016
Portugal
Hi Steve welcome
Finding the juice you really like, could be an adventure/challenge. When I started with vaping I bought so many different liquids. You could say I went a bit crazy:(:confused:. Unfortunately there was no shop here for me to try things out. I had all kind of different nicotine from 3 till 18mg and different pg/vg. I was totally lost because I did not now how things works. But this forum,Google,YouTube helped me a lot and after a for me long yourney I found the liquids that I like and also important what I don't like:D
For sure ECF can help you with a lot of things.

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Hey Steve,

Welcome to the forum. I'm glad you are finding vaping is working for you. I'm going to also say check out the e-liquid and DIY forum for juice advice. You'll find lots of suggestions there. That being said, it can be hard to match a lot of flavors with menthol. My son used to DL citrus/menthol flavors and I used to about puke when I was driving him around. Is there a particular reason you want to use menthol (like throat hit)? I'm sure you'll find some flavors to go with that, or even make your own if you so desire.... Which I found WAY easier to do than I thought I would, but there are great recipies and suggestions there. It can take some time to find one's preferred vape for some, though I'm fairly lucky, haven't run into much I absolutely *loathe* yet, other than tobacco flavors and citrus flavors (though berry can be iffy depending on the mix), but if you're going for something very specific, DIY may actually save you money as while you are experimenting to find your "best" vapes, you won't be spending near as much money as trying out prebought flavors (unless you have a brick and mortar that will let you taste flavors) so it may be less frustrating than buying juices you don't like/can't vape.

But, it's just a suggestion :)

Good luck,

Anna

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
very new at this, i have a eleaf icare,already found a few things to do to it, like take the air ring off,what a dif that made. still have not found the juice i like, but i do like to add just a few drops of menthol. anyway glad i found this forum;;;;;; hi to all steve
Welcome and glad you joined.
Glad to see you start with something simple. Since vaping is totally scalable, the choice you have can be overwhelming. The main thing to remember is, part of vaping is all about you the vaper, being in control and the freedom to fix/tailor any aspect you feel you need to improve upon.
Might like to read:
http://www.vaporauthority.com/pages/learn
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
http://vapingcheap.com/vaping-101/
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum
As to juice:
General E-Liquid Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread