just started vaping on the 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jnixon

Oct 28, 2013
baltimore
Congrat Jnixon! That is the same day I started also. A co-worker had $20 started kits for sale at work so I bought one from her. Now I'm waiting for my upgrades in the mail. They should be here tomorrow or Tuesday I hope.

Thx I actually started with a ego t 600 with a ce4 but realized I needed to have a backup so I bought the twist. and while researching on the twist I read a lot about the protank and went ahead and ordered that too. my twist is my primary and my old ego-t is my backup and I use the protank with both just ordered a second prtank2 to have ready for when the first runs dry

Amberina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Congratulations!! That is awesome. I know after I started I was wanting to upgrade almost immediately. I went from my Volcano Inferno setup to an ego 1100 battery to an itaste MVP. I love my MVP. It is a fairly inexpensive setup (about $59) but it is a huge battery ( I only charge mine every two days) and it gives me lots of vapor with all of my tanks! Mine came with an iclear 30 but that was way too overwhelming for me. I just replaced it with a Protank2 and I love it. I think it's a good upgrade from an ego twist.
Good Luck and Welcome!!

And by the way ECF is an awesome forum. If you ever have any questions or need help you can count on someone here to help you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread