...just switched to an Aspire Cleito

Status
Not open for further replies.

NegroNerd

Dec 5, 2016
Houston, Texas
And now I'm regretting my choice.

I'm using a Pico and was just using it as it and loved the flavor I'd get and the smoke...but with this one, it seems something is hitting the back of my throat that is making the experience unpleasant. I was at 32.2 w the moved it down to 25.0, but still the same thing.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this just how it vapes?

Hdivr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2011
Rolla MO
I've had the same experience. When I first got my Cleito, I loved the .4 coil (the .2 not so much). Great flavor, great vapor for about a month. Fast forward to buying a pack of coils and each one wasn't as good as the original that came with it. The new ones "spit back" or send juice flying into your mouth. I believe that the new coils are more loosely wrapped and are flooding and giving too much juice to vaporize. Best thing is to try and remove the cleito and try to blow through it and get rid of the extra juice. It seems to work better after that.

However, I retired it into the "spares" drawer and returned to the Kanger Subtank mini.

NegroNerd

Dec 5, 2016
Houston, Texas
I've had the same experience. When I first got my Cleito, I loved the .4 coil (the .2 not so much). Great flavor, great vapor for about a month. Fast forward to buying a pack of coils and each one wasn't as good as the original that came with it. The new ones "spit back" or send juice flying into your mouth. I believe that the new coils are more loosely wrapped and are flooding and giving too much juice to vaporize. Best thing is to try and remove the cleito and try to blow through it and get rid of the extra juice. It seems to work better after that.

However, I retired it into the "spares" drawer and returned to the Kanger Subtank mini.
sigh. i was so excited to get something new now i feel as tho i've just wasted money

Reactions: Foggy Road
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread