Status
Not open for further replies.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Got a question, concern or comment relating to deejStuff or Sybil's Secrets?

This is the thread to get the STRAIGHT answer from the ones who know!

There have been SO MANY changes made to the deejStuff site that we wanted to start this thread to clear up any confusion that all the changes will undoubtedly cause. But this thread is for SO MUCH MORE than that!!

Witch1 and I will be monitoring this thread closely so we can respond in a timely manner.

Thank you!!

Last edited:

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
First question...

Do you have any juice that you keep on-hand ready to ship compared to it all being made to order? some of us don't like to wait ;)

We tried that once.

Roughly 3 liters of juice sat on the shelf until it had to be disposed of. I had done an analysis of the most popular flavors, nic strengths and PG/Vg ratio. As I recall, about 1/8th of the bottles put on the shelf sold.

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
First question...

Do you have any juice that you keep on-hand ready to ship compared to it all being made to order? some of us don't like to wait ;)

And others appreciate the fact that we aren't a "factory. one size fits all" juice maker. And I'm still vaping on said old bottles :p

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
I have 8 "must have" flavors. Three of them are retiring. (But I do have 2 30ml bottles of Poeia's MG "mixing" from my last two orders so that one is 33% of the way to being rescued and I have 6 months to save Fig Cheesecake.)

Some real surprises -- only one taffy left, most of the honey drops are gone, most of spiciness, all of the fallout sodas and 75% of the cheesecakes. Ouch!

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
We weren't very surprised-we had noticed over the last year a lot of things simply weren't selling. It is what it is. Peoples tastes change and what people buy changes. We have to do away with non-sellers-the sheer size of the site was costing us business. We can't afford to keep losing business. No business can and we are no different.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    This is a great idea. I asked a question awhile back and it got lost in the thread. I'm looking for witch's flavor suggestions. I have extremely picky tastebuds. I don't like clove or anise. I like Peppermint,a tad of menthol but I hate wintergreen and spearmint. I don't vapes fruits unless they're mixed with something other than fruit. Sweet stuff is out for me. For some strange reason I like Poeias Minty Gingerbread.

Shadav

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 4, 2013
    Westfield, IN, USA
    thehelpline.info
    Just going to throw this out here :D
    My Juice Reviews: The Good, The Bad and The WT_ Was That Juice: DeejStuff
    while my first few bottles i reviewed were from a box of goodies I'd bought when first starting out here at ECF...I will be getting them again to give them an honest shot as deejstuff has grown on me and now I know that I need lots of flavor shots :D btw thanks for offering that cuz I really do love your flavors but for me it seems I need a lot more flavor % than most :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread