Just the facts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Huntsville AL USA
Along the lines of "We're not alone! We'll expose you! You're stupid!

I hope while he's getting all exposy he also tackles mods made out of toys, teddy bear and minion drip tip, juice names that are grossly offensive to women, names that belittle the Holocaust, and cartoon logos. The rally cry of the FDA is "Save The Kids!".........not "Chemistry Class!" :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Hi everyone!
Its been forever since I stopped by.

I got a question. In Sybils Secrets, there is only 2 PG/VG ratio choices. Can you get others? I cant do that much VG.

I'll ask Sybil. I might get her to go with 60/40 or maybe 70/30 on the PG/VG. I know her recipes were made for the higher VG ratios (higher flavor loading) and all the support software is configured for the higher VG.

It'd take a rewrite in the software and a re-jigger on the recipe to adopt other ratios. Sybil's Secrets orders get processed differently than deejStuff orders (behind the scenes).

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
I'll ask Sybil. I might get her to go with 60/40 or maybe 70/30 on the PG/VG. I know her recipes were made for the higher VG ratios (higher flavor loading) and all the support software is configured for the higher VG.

It'd take a rewrite in the software and a re-jigger on the recipe to adopt other ratios. Sybil's Secrets orders get processed differently than deejStuff orders (behind the scenes).
Hey Deej,
I just moved the question, LOL
I can do a 60pg/40vg but no more. :(
But if she cant, I can choose other flavors.

Favored

May 13, 2014
San Jose, CA, USA
A couple questions.

1) I made my first order early last Friday and, I don't mind the wait for good stuff, but I find myself getting antsy. Since you have a backlog, I was wondering if you might consider putting and updating the number of the last order shipped on the home page so fiends like me can kind of gauge if our order is close to being processed (I'm assuming order numbers are sequential). Just an idea.

2) Is Deej pronounced Deej or DJ? I heard a reviewer pronouncing it DJ, which makes sense based on initials, but wasn't obvious based on the site name.

Anyways, excited to try your liquids. I've heard so many good things.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
A couple questions.

1) I made my first order early last Friday and, I don't mind the wait for good stuff, but I find myself getting antsy. Since you have a backlog, I was wondering if you might consider putting and updating the number of the last order shipped on the home page so fiends like me can kind of gauge if our order is close to being processed (I'm assuming order numbers are sequential). Just an idea.

2) Is Deej pronounced Deej or DJ? I heard a reviewer pronouncing it DJ, which makes sense based on initials, but wasn't obvious based on the site name.

Anyways, excited to try your liquids. I've heard so many good things.

Its pronounced Deej and we can't afford to shut down to make such a huge change.

AND ANYONE LOOKING FOR "FORMALDEHYDE" IT IS NOW "DEADLY DESIRES". Formaldehyde just didn't fit the concept I have in mind for my line.

It may not seem like a big deal, but updating the main page manually really is time-consuming. About a year and a half ago, I looked into the necessary coding to get order statuses onto the main page (or even a sub-page) and it was beyond my capability (time & knowledge) at that time.

I've been looking for some means of putting a time estimate in the order confirmation page, but that's not bearing fruit yet.

So much of the order handling now is automated. Not the mixing; that's still done by hand. The actual process of getting an order from the site downloaded into the software that prepares a mix run, generates packing slips and sends out status update emails is all handled by a rather large amount of code that I've written over the past few years (a bunch of it in the past few months).

I really REALLY understand the antsyness... I'm dumping most of my time into getting us below our desired 1-week turnaround.

Digimon2k

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
www.deejstuff.com
Okay, you know we're in a bit of a bind.

I have identified a way that you can help without doing anything other than placing an order.

If you would be so kind as to place your order selecting "Check / Money Order" as form of payment, we can turn around and issue a PayPal invoice that you can use your CC or PayPal balance to pay. Yes, it's a couple extra steps, but it would be a huge help for us. It will allow us to focus a bit of our income stream DIRECTLY and RAPIDLY at an issue we're trying to address.

If you're not comfortable doing this, no problem! You can still pay via Credit/Debit card on the site.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I could do this Deej ^^^ but I'm honestly hesitant to place a new order while I've got one still in the mixing phase.

I realize I'm clueless about what's going on with you guys but I'm a little unhappy with the time frame of this last order I placed :( I mostly vape DeejStuff so kind of depend on you guys for most of my liquids.

I do realize I'm not a high volume buyer :)

Last edited:

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    :wub: to Deej & witch for working so hard & diligently to get the best system going! :thumbs:

And so...

Okay, you know we're in a bit of a bind.

I have identified a way that you can help without doing anything other than placing an order.

If you would be so kind as to place your order selecting "Check / Money Order" as form of payment, we can turn around and issue a PayPal invoice that you can use your CC or PayPal balance to pay. Yes, it's a couple extra steps, but it would be a huge help for us. It will allow us to focus a bit of our income stream DIRECTLY and RAPIDLY at an issue we're trying to address.

If you're not comfortable doing this, no problem! You can still pay via Credit/Debit card on the site.

Done! :)

ETA: Got this after completing order:
    An Invoice will be generated and sent via SquareUp.com. Please watch for this email.

Your order will not begin processing until the invoice has been paid.

Last edited:

witch1

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Huntsville AL USA

Dale THIS is what we're doing to cut down ship times. This will not be an ongoing thing but I had forgotten I had a bank account-heck I haven't used it in almost 2 years. From now business expenses go into a separate account so ship times are never late again. It will still be 4-8 days because that is just how long mixing takes, but should be no later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread