Just to say hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapester from Europe

Jul 27, 2017
Hi all
I read the forum for a while before I register. Find out it is the best way to get information about what you want to know.
I just change 1 month ago from cigarette to vapeing, and it is way better. I tried out 5-6 flavours already from ratio of 30-70, to full VG juices. Started from 12mg juice with a MTL technic, now I am on the inhale to lunge.
I have an Istick Pico 75W Mod , with melo III and I have a Melo 2 tank as well.
The batteries I have is the LG HG2 (2), Sony VTC 4 (10). The reason I have this much batteries is that my second mod is on it's way is a 220W mod which needs 2 of the batteries in it two is waiting charged to change them, and the others is for the future.
Nowadays I use 75/25 liquids with 3mg nicotine I mix it myself at home with the aroma.
That's enough for now I think for the introduce myself and say hi.
I had some issues, they fixed but I share my story in an other thread, and have questions as well.

Good vapeing all

batteredwombat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
Hi all
I read the forum for a while before I register. Find out it is the best way to get information about what you want to know.
I just change 1 month ago from cigarette to vapeing, and it is way better. I tried out 5-6 flavours already from ratio of 30-70, to full VG juices. Started from 12mg juice with a MTL technic, now I am on the inhale to lunge.
The batteries I have is the LG HG2 (2), Sony VTC 4 (10). The reason I have this much batteries is that my second mod is on it's way is a 220W mod which needs 2 of the batteries in it two is waiting charged to change them, and the others is for the future.
Nowadays I use 75/25 liquids with 3mg nicotine I mix it myself at home with the aroma.
I had some issues, they fixed but I share my story in an other thread, and have questions as well.

Good vapeing all
I find it awesome you are already mixing your own juice. Get on with yo bad self and welcome!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all
Good vapeing all
Welcome and glad you joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread