Just tried a Blu disposable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonbogg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Whittier, CA, USA
I got the natural tobacco flavor disposable for $10.00. I actually think the flavor is pretty good. Its not a bad deal for around 400 puffs really and I was surprised by how good the flavor was. Of course, after taking a few drags, I took a drag off the kayfun to compare and well, i'll be sticking to the bigger stuff. But I can see value in these disposables. They are great if you are in a pinch and don't have a working PV. You don't have to stress about losing or breaking it etc. Not enough vapor for me, but not bad!

GMayberry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2014
Virginia
Can I be honest here about my real opinion of the device after using for a few minutes? Something tells me I better not say it. I'll just say that if a smoker decides to pick one up to try instead of smoking, then that smoker will likely hate vaping. Just saying.

You are very much on point! There is a reason I found it in a kitchen junk drawer from about 3 years ago! Lol

I've used them on two different occasions while off the grid camping for a week at a time. They or ok when I'm in a position like that. Its better than actually buying a pack of camels or chewing tobacco to maintain my nicotine intake. I would never use them full time. lol. I would be spending $20 bucks a day. lol. Not to mention I've seen the light and those are not it. lmao.:p

nicetucu

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
Salem, Oregon
I tried the same blu to see if I could get into vaping. Even though it is not ideal on most counts, it did open me up to I could do this possibilities.

So in a sense that cigalike gave me the confidence to go further and grab some starter ego c twist batteries and some tanks to start my journey to a smoke free lifestyle. For that I have a bit of respect for them. Also in a pinch it's better than smoking, so glad they are readily available almost everywhere.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
I like BLU every now and then...

3325k0k.jpg

Reactions: D91ICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread