Status
Not open for further replies.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all my name is Steve but I'm known as St1fler Steve
I'm a 32 year old man child moved out of my mother's basement met the love of my life and moved in with her and my two step children. (God help them lol).
I have been vaping for over 4 years. I had to stop the Stinky's because it was affecting my health in many ways, I'm type 1 diabetic and I can not do anything lol but it was also affecting my heart and blood pressure. Well I think the blood pressure was the Stinky's could be the teenage step child lol. Any way I like vaping for several reasons one because I can get rid of those Stinky's second it's better than the Stinky's and also as I said I'm type 1 diabetic have been since I was 4 years of age so I have never tasted certain stuff like Donuts, I have never had one but I can vape them all day long and it dose not affect any thing brilliant.
I am a computer engineer by trade I started reviewing computer hardware and software and got a few followers and did well. Then I thought I have (and everyone else I think) has bought a juice online or a bit of hardware that's turned up and either the juice is not right for you or the hardware dose not do what you expected. So I started reviewing vape related stuff I have a Facebook page and a YouTube channel Twitter Instagram and all that a member in many vape groups and also admin on one and it's doing ok so far just doing my own stuff I've purchased at the moment but who knows what may happen.
Any way now I've board you all withy life thank you for letting me be a part of ECF.
Welcome and glad you joined.
On HP 32bit, dv 1000 at 2 gb mem. running Mint 17 which works for me.
Could check out:
UK Forum

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
Hi Steve, I've been smoking for years also and I'm starting to feel the health burden so I'm trying to switch, glad I found your post, is there links to your reviews? I'm trying to get my first kit:banana:
Welcome to ECF. You can find Steve on youtube under the same name he uses here. If you need help or have questions just ask . Have you introduced yourself to the forum yet?

mlue00

Oct 26, 2017
Welcome to ECF. You can find Steve on youtube under the same name he uses here. If you need help or have questions just ask . Have you introduced yourself to the forum yet?
Thanks Letitia, I will check his social networks out soon, where do you guys get your gear and what did you guys start with? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread