Status
Not open for further replies.

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
Yes, they are in China. I have ordered from them 3 times. The first two orders took around 3 weeks to get to me, from date of ordering. The one that I got yesterday was the fastest - not quite 2 weeks. It is Chinese New Year, and they are closed until the 14th or 15th, when they will begin processing orders again.

Reactions: BrotherBob

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Is this a Supplier In China? As i see people getting stuff quick as 4-5 days
Sure is. I get quite a bit of gear from there.

It takes about 3 weeks from order to delivery.

5-7 days for them to ship and about 10-12 days from shipping to my mail box.

They have tons if things not all if it vaping related.

They have a customer for life here. About a month ago I ordered the wrong Kayfun Base. I caught it the next day so I canceled that item of the shipment and in less than a day my money was refunded so I went and ordered the correct item along with some twisted and Clapton wire.

I have more problems with local businesses down the street than fasttech on the other side of the world.

My favorite atty in the world the Silverplay Nano I bought from fasttech for $10.07, and my Kayfun Monster Mini was $5.43.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

If you live on the west coast you may get it in 4-5 days after Fasttech shipped but 4-5 days from order to delivery I don't think so unless they paid big bucks for expedited shipping.

Mine is pretty consistent from 3-1/2 weeks

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
@Flawedatdesign I placed my first order with FT on Sunday. They show a lot of good gear, especially authentics at good prices, in fact not just a bargain, but a steal :p Even though they are closed until the 15th, I opted to pay a little extra on the express shipping. I'll be happy to return my feedback when I get my order. I look forward to it, my Shinyitis has gotten the better of me :)

And don't forget to use 'KUNGHEI' for the site wide 15% discount. IDK how long the code is valid for, it may be available until the 14th.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales

10 days to 36 days. UK. (14-20 average)

I heard of stories of 7 days using 'paid for' e-packet express, but that option was removed for the UK.

Maybe there are still options for elsewhere in the world.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Most consistent thing about fasttech shipping is inconsistency.

Agreed. I had one leave in 20 hours, get put on plane (Singapore post) under 3 days, arrive UK 5 days.

27 days later, it got from the airport to my house. :?:

(apparently).

I think it sat in a warehouse before it got put on the plane and they made the rest up!

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Wow.. that Monster was cheap! :)
I bought the $15 one and the $18 'kit' one. Both excellent.

I found the $5.43 "mini".... looks good. Decent quality?

It's awesome. Used to take the Goblin Mini as my day around town vape then u almost killed my Goblin by dropping it. I got the Monster because if I break the Bell cap I can replace it for less than $2.

If I lose the whole atty I won't be singing the blues. And do have about 5 spare Bell caps and three spare bases for it.

If is not the airiest atty but enough for a lung hit.

The build on it is .78 ohm and ran about 30 ml through it.

I like it a lot.

My one and only kick is trapping the leads under screw heads.

Not counting drip tip and 510 pin it is only 30 mm tall. A great little stealth vape.

I would avoid it if you use tank crackers.

Reactions: djsvapour

93gc40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
California

Fastest I ever got, From any China based seller, was 10 days (Fasttech). Have ordered from Focalecig (Fastest), Fasttech and Gearbest (slowest). But most have been more than 15 days. I always plan for 30+. Especially if it free shipping world wide from China. You never know if that container it gets thrown into is going by plane, slow boat or fast boat or camel.

Now if you PAY for delivery?? Sure 4 or 5 days is doable. Fastest they offer, where I am, is 4-9 days for $18. I could see that getting here in 3-5. I would still plan for the 9 if not 10 days. Heck, if your lucky, your "free" shipment might land in one of these containers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread