Just Wondering about Fast Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

mauricem00

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2015
carson city nevada
Sure is. I get quite a bit of gear from there.

It takes about 3 weeks from order to delivery.

5-7 days for them to ship and about 10-12 days from shipping to my mail box.

They have tons if things not all if it vaping related.

They have a customer for life here. About a month ago I ordered the wrong Kayfun Base. I caught it the next day so I canceled that item of the shipment and in less than a day my money was refunded so I went and ordered the correct item along with some twisted and Clapton wire.

I have more problems with local businesses down the street than fasttech on the other side of the world.

My favorite atty in the world the Silverplay Nano I bought from Fasttech for $10.07, and my Kayfun Monster Mini was $5.43.
most of my equipment came from fastech. I spend a buck extra for faster shipping and usually get my orders in under two weeks. can't beat their prices and everything ive bought from them worked great

Reactions: mightymen

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I order regularly from fasttech. An important reason is they have all the tiny bits and peices and spare parts. You need to check availability. Sometimes they say something won't ship for a week or two weeks. Then there is the transit time, a week or two usually. I have everything I need for a good vape day to day so the wait time is not a problem. The most harrowing part of the journey is the last mile, getting the delivery person to deliver. The only thing they've sent me I probably won't be using is some Ti wire that's annoyingly springy but I've moved on to stainless wire anyway.

Reactions: KayP

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
BINGO! (d'you say that?)

This is my no.1 complaint.

I loved your run-down, perfect! :)
Thanks. With my messed up left hand from Dupodrens Contracture sometimes it takes me 10-12 tries to effectively trap the leads. But I keep using it.

If it hadn't been for the darn whistle of my SXK Nebula Wine that would have been peefect for me. But that whistle stars my eardrum to vibrating.

Reactions: djsvapour

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Despite hearing all your FT slow shipping stories, it's good to hear that you guys are happy with them. I presume their service is good too, not just their prices. I must admit I was a little concerned using them, but you guys are giving me confidence to use FT again. Thanks.

I'm all too familiar with the old saying "You get what you for". I was just worried it would ultimately translate into "cheap prices = cheap service". I'm sure you have heard this all before and probably sick of it by now; sorry.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Despite hearing all your FT slow shipping stories, it's good to hear that you guys are happy with them. I presume their service is good too, not just their prices. I must admit I was a little concerned using them, but you guys are giving me confidence to use FT again. Thanks.

I'm all too familiar with the old saying "You get what you for". I was just worried it would ultimately translate into "cheap prices = cheap service". I'm sure you have heard this all before and probably sick of it by now; sorry.
I have probably bought from fasttech a dozen times,

I have liked everything I got except for a battery pack to recharge my phone. It didn't work. Everything else has been great. But you ship something half way around the world. Things happen . it was less than 1% of the items I have ordered.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
@KayP

I have no qualms ordering from fasttech.

I wouldn't buy mods because anything can happen to electronics being drop kicked half way around the globe.

But wire, attys coil jigs, etc no worries. Out of everything I have ordered only one parcel ever arrived damaged.

Don't know if the parcel was torn by machines or opened by customs but everything arrived safely.

Fasttech has earned my trust a lot more than many other places that sell vape gear.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
@KayP

I have no qualms ordering from fasttech.

I wouldn't buy mods because anything can happen to electronics being drop kicked half way around the globe.

But wire, attys coil jigs, etc no worries. Out of everything I have ordered only one parcel ever arrived damaged.

Don't know if the parcel was torn by machines or opened by customs but everything arrived safely.

Fasttech has earned my trust a lot more than many other places that sell vape gear.
Okay, I'll spend the extra $30 and a second RX200 from a local vendor, but I'm still glad I ordered for the Snow Wolf 1.5 with FT [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Just to say.

Although FT don't list all my orders, I made 11 between Feb 2015 and Feb 2016.

So, about one a month going by my 'history'. Never had a problem.

I've not bought a proper replaceable battery mod from them ever. A few iSticks on there, mostly for friends.
Lots of tiny items too; Silicone battery condoms. Wire. O-rings. Gold Waving Chinese Cats :eek:. Samsung phone covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread