Just Wondering about Fast Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
My current "record" is nine days sitting at Customs for a FT package.
That's not good, and is obviously one factor which slows shipping way down. Is this a regular occurrence? For customs to take their time with packages shipped by FT.

I live in Australia and I have only bought and had vape products shipped to me from overseas twice, so I don't have much experience. This is first time I'm using FT and it'll be my third time buying my vape from overseas. The first two packages were for e-liquids from USA. I don't believe there is a need for concern; however, I tend to be cautious when it involves my wallet.

Winchester

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Califorina
Is this a Supplier In China? As i see people getting stuff quick as 4-5 days
They are great for small items like drip tips, silicone mod sleeves, dripper bottles, Kayfun over haul kits are great. I learned very quickly that if you pay for the USPS shipping which is a dollar or two you will get it in 9 to 12 days. Never order anything right before Christmas or during their holidays.

Reactions: KayP

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I am looking forward to FT re-opening. There's a whole load of small items I could do with ordering.

I just got three more attys in the mail from Fasttech.

This parcel was shipped from Cloud Commerce Systems in Hong Kong.

Most of the parcels are shipped from Xiamen China if memory serves.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I just got three more attys in the mail from Fasttech.

Nice :)

I hate to say it, but the expression 'Panic Button' is beginning to enter my head.

I'd like to get some last-order-at-the-bar spares and things ordered and delivered before May. If 2ml+ tanks are genuinely under threat (Europe) I'd rather get them in before the deadline.

Call me a cautious law-abiding paranoid vaper. :D

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Nice :)

I hate to say it, but the expression 'Panic Button' is beginning to enter my head.

I'd like to get some last-order-at-the-bar spares and things ordered and delivered before May. If 2ml+ tanks are genuinely under threat (Europe) I'd rather get them in before the deadline.

Call me a cautious law-abiding paranoid vaper. :D

I have 3 Silverplay Nano attys, three el cheapo Kayfun Monster Mini 2 egrip for stealth vaping, and three Abvken OK Ohmega nsnos on the way from Fasttech.

Mods already mentioned the two egrips. I have three RBAs for eGrip. I have two eVic VTC MINIs, Sigelei 75, and the istick60tc.

I hope Congress does the right thing and squashes the deeming regulations. But not holding my breath.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I have spent too much time on their website. Too Much! Whilst they don't have many authentic RTAs and RDAs, I got lost in the clones and the discussions regarding them. I don't have any RDAs and I narrowed my options down to the Stumpy Clone RDA. In addition, I've also placed orders for Tobeco clones of the Velocity and Velocity Mini RDAs from a local vendor. What do you guys think, have I made good choices for my first RDAs? :)

Edit: I did place a previous order for other RDAs like the Sapor; however, I'll put them aside and start learning on the Stumpy and Velocity first.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I have spent too much time on their website. Too Much! Whilst they don't have many authentic RTAs and RDAs, I got lost in the clones and the discussions regarding them. I don't have any RDAs and I narrowed my options down to the Stumpy Clone RDA. In addition, I've also placed orders for Tobeco clones of the Velocity and Velocity Mini RDAs from a local vendor. What do you guys think, have I made good choices for my first RDAs? :)

Edit: I did place a previous order for other RDAs like the Sapor; however, I'll put them aside and start learning on the Stumpy and Velocity first.

All depends on whether you are a cloud chaser or flavor chaser.

I'm a flavor chaser, and here is how I would gauge them.

Stumpy. ABSOLUTELY!

Velocity Mini OK.
Velocity eh.

Usually the shorter attys have the best flavor.

The best attys I have owned for flavor was the Freakshow Mini and Rogue

Measurements not counting 510 and tip.

Freakshow 19 mm
Rogue 18 mm

Velocity Mini is OK for flavor not great.

The best flavor RDA I ever tried was an authentic Darang. Couldn't afford the $80 price tag

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona

Watch your wattage on the Sapor. The early Sapor had their insulator melt. THAT is bad news

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Watch your wattage on the Sapor. The early Sapor had their insulator melt. THAT is bad news
Oh dear. What's the max you'd recommend? It's the authentic one I chose on FT.

Edit: I'm also getting the authentic Freakshows from FT. Do I have to be careful with these too?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Oh dear. What's the max you'd recommend? It's the authentic one I chose on FT.

Edit: I'm also getting the authentic Freakshows from FT. Do I have to be careful with these too?

I don't know exactly. My friend J Scot was running the Sapor on the Hammer mech, and commented about the flavor. I took off the top and saw the insulator had started to melt. I told him to put it on his Wismec Presa. He did vand that ended the taste issue. I don't know what wattage he used but he has the Wismec with original internal battery capable of 40 watts.

I almost never vape above 12.5 watts so I have no idea if the Freakshow has a good insulator or not.

I get a mighty tasty vape from my Kayfun Monster Mini at an incredible 8 watts.

I just posted a message in the fasttech thread where people were compared the quality versus price.

I said quality wise I had gotten more than my money's worth fron Fasttech, and considering my $5.43 Kayfun Monster Mini is easily worth $15-20 compared to lousy authentics like Aqua V2 that leaked the Bellus that poured juice out the airflow, the Lemo 2 that leaked from the fill port. And other things I wish I hadn't bought in hindsight.

I have had two failures from Fasttech. A battery pack to charge my phone and Kayfun Mini Bell caps with clear barrel. The Bell caps were perfect. The transparent barrels were useless.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I don't know exactly. My friend J Scot was running the Sapor on the Hammer mech, and commented about the flavor. I took off the top and saw the insulator had started to melt. I told him to put it on his Wismec Presa. He did vand that ended the taste issue. I don't know what wattage he used but he has the Wismec with original internal battery capable of 40 watts.

I almost never vape above 12.5 watts so I have no idea if the Freakshow has a good insulator or not.

I get a mighty tasty vape from my Kayfun Monster Mini at an incredible 8 watts.

I just posted a message in the fasttech thread where people were compared the quality versus price.

I said quality wise I had gotten more than my money's worth fron Fasttech, and considering my $5.43 Kayfun Monster Mini is easily worth $15-20 compared to lousy authentics like Aqua V2 that leaked the Bellus that poured juice out the airflow, the Lemo 2 that leaked from the fill port. And other things I wish I hadn't bought in hindsight.

I have had two failures from Fasttech. A battery pack to charge my phone and Kayfun Mini Bell caps with clear barrel. The Bell caps were perfect. The transparent barrels were useless.
Thanks Two_Bears. I'll be cautious with the RDAs, especially on the RX200 because boy that likes to run hot.

IDK if I'll get any fail mail from FT, but if I do I'll then have the opportunity to test out their famous service. Can't complain much as I would not have been able to afford getting my vape gear from elsewhere.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Thanks Two_Bears. I'll be cautious with the RDAs, especially on the RX200 because boy that likes to run hot.

IDK if I'll get any fail mail from FT, but if I do I'll then have the opportunity to test out their famous service. Can't complain much as I would not have been able to afford getting my vape gear from elsewhere.

I tested their service twice.
Once for a component that was brass not stainless. (Taifun-Gate, for those that remember :D ).. they sent me a real SS base without argument.
Another time was for a mobile phone cover. The lady admitted (over email) that someone had put the wrong SKU sticker on 12,000 plastic Samsung covers. I suspect someone got in trouble for that one! :lol:

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
Once for a component that was brass not stainless. (Taifun-Gate, for those that remember :D ).. they sent me a real SS base without argument.
Another time was for a mobile phone cover. The lady admitted (over email) that someone had put the wrong SKU sticker on 12,000 plastic Samsung covers. I suspect someone got in trouble for that one! :lol:
Oops. 12,000 units? Bummer. I'd hate to be that someone, to go through that all in the first place, then having to do it all over again [emoji13]

Reactions: djsvapour

daviedog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Florida
They harvested his organs..

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
@Two_Bears I chose the Stumpy over the Derringer. Would you recommend me to still try it out later?

Update: I've placed orders for the Sapor, Freakshow, Freakshow Mini, Mad Hatter Mini, Velocity, Velocity Mini and Stumpy. I think these should keep busy and very happy for a long time.

Whilst I do like clouds, I still consider myself a flavour chaser; however, not a tootle-puffer. I don't like my vapes to be too warm or hot, although I believe this is where you'd find max flavour, correct? I know, it's all subjective and difficult to discuss in general. Thank you for helping a newb.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
@Two_Bears I chose the Stumpy over the Derringer. Would you recommend me to still try it out later?

Update: I've placed orders for the Sapor, Freakshow, Freakshow Mini, Mad Hatter Mini, Velocity, Velocity Mini and Stumpy. I think these should keep busy and very happy for a long time.

Whilst I do like clouds, I still consider myself a flavour chaser; however, not a tootle-puffer. I don't like my vapes to be too warm or hot, although I believe this is where you'd find max flavour, correct? I know, it's all subjective and difficult to discuss in general. Thank you for helping a newb.

I think you are going to LOVE the stumpy and the Freakshow Mini.

Never used a Derringer.

With short flavorful attys put the coil out near the edge. If you don't you may get ejuice in your mouth when it pops and spits.

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
That's not good, and is obviously one factor which slows shipping way down. Is this a regular occurrence? For customs to take their time with packages shipped by FT.

I live in Australia and I have only bought and had vape products shipped to me from overseas twice, so I don't have much experience. This is first time I'm using FT and it'll be my third time buying my vape from overseas. The first two packages were for E-liquids from USA. I don't believe there is a need for concern; however, I tend to be cautious when it involves my wallet.
It's not really normal, in my experience, which is limited to perhaps 15 - 20 packages from overseas in the last few years. Usually, it seems to be just a few business days to process through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread