JustFog S14

Status
Not open for further replies.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Thanks to JustFog and ECF, I won one of these in a recent contest. Here are some first impressions:

JustFog S14

Finally. After sundry DHl hiccups, I received it.

The instruction sheet, a tri-fold that doesn't explain the dual airflow controls, but
extols their virtues, was outside the box. For those who care, very well designed packaging. Inside, the tank, spare coil—it comes with one installed—and the alternate drip tip with air flow control ring.

With some difficulty, fully disassembled it, rinsed everything except the coil, reassembled, put three drops of juice into the coil, filled the tank, and put it onto a 510/ego adapter, then onto a trusted mod, the Heatvape Defender 50. Set it at my usual 8.4 watts, and took a draw. Drumroll...

Excellent!

It produced lots of vapor, and most important to me, your friendly neighborhood tootle puffer, fine flavor.

Now you have had the good news. There is more. This is a well designed, carefully manufactured device. The aesthetics are marred by the black paint logo and CE on the clear pyrex. I may try to remove them.

Other news: In the opinion of your reviewer, this is a very tall, skinny tank. Including the ego adaptor, it is the height of an eleaf istick 40. It looks ok on the Defender, but would be ungainly on a shorter mod.

The vape is very pleasing but a bit warm for my taste at 8.4 watts. I dropped it back to 7.8 w, 3.4 v, and it's just right for me.

Consumes juice as fast as my '95 GMC pickup gulps gasoline. Guess all that vapor has to come from somewhere.

All in all, it's a very nice clearo.

image.jpeg

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I recieved this tank earlier in the week after being one of the lucky ECF contest winners.

I voiced my displeasure of this tank being shipped to me with a declared value vs. being declared a gift or prize (which it should have) and I was dinged $22 by DHL for taxes/duty. That wasn't cool at all.

In any case, I bought a $2.99 eGo to 510 adapter and slapped the JustFog tank on a Provari 2.5 mod at 4.8v. It really does vape incredibly well. Great flavour, good and consistant vape production at low wattage and is dead quiet with no popping of crackling. Definately a quality tank.

The only downsides I can see are the form factor (very tall and thin) will likely bother a lot of potential buyers, the low juice capacity, the likelihood is that replacement coils will be very hard to find and it does drink juice pretty quickly.

Is it going to replace my Kabukis, Super Tank Minis, Crowns or Subtanks? Nope. But if coils are fairly cheap and readily available the JustFog will likely stay in the regular rotation.

Worth checking out if you get the chance.

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
I was dinged $22 by DHL for taxes/duty

$22 taxes/duty on an item selling for around $20? How does that work? o_O

But if coils are fairly cheap and readily available the JustFog will likely stay in the regular rotation.

I won this tank also. So far, the few reviews I've found online are all in languages other than English.

Also, searching for coils leads to only a few European sites.

Hopefully, they step up their US game a bit. I'm not even unpacking it until I find a reliable supply of coils.

Anyone finding reviews, coils or other info, please link them here.

Thanks.

Jay :headbang:

Reactions: GranFumador

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
$22 taxes/duty on an item selling for around $20? How does that work?
Easy. International shipment to Canada with the value declared at full list.

Nice tank in any case. Too tall and skinny but if the coils are cheap and readily available, I might use it.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Update: Been using it steadily for ten days now, with the original coil. Still cranking out lots of vapor wih strong flavor at low wattage. The only coil sources I've found are Chinese wholesale sites, with excellent prices around $1/coil, but minimum order quantity of 50 or higher. If this tank continues to perform as well as it has for a week and a half, I may just buy a couple more, and a batch of coils. I am a devoted fan of the GS-Air, M, Ms, and GS Tank, and the s14 is better. The drawbacks have already been mentioned: low capacity and a gangly shape, but I can overlook those with good flavor, which it most certainly provides. Have it on an istick 40 at the moment, and it doesn't fall over.

PS- Jay, found a youtube video review in Italian. Very thorough review, with the summing up in one word (translated): " Exceptional!"

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
If you'd link one or two of these, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

Didn't bookmark them, but I'll try to find them again tomorrow and post links for you, and for me. :rolleyes:

Quite a few vendors list with dhgate. I notice that a few have very good prices on the tank. If—a big IF—these ship with two coils, it might be a very cheap way to go.

Wholesale Justfog S14 - Buy Cheap Justfog S14 from Best Justfog S14 Wholesalers | DHgate.com

This one looked good- Coil For New Justfog 14series S14/G14/C14 Vaporizer E Cigeratte Vape Mod With High Quality Coils For E Cigs Coils For Protank 3 From Justsmoking, $0.93| Dhgate

• 50 + US $1.38US $1.47
  • 100 + US $1.33US $1.41
  • 244 + US $1.16US $1.23
  • 300 + US $1.06US

Wholesale
Price ( Piece ):

Pieces
Quantity:
Free Shipping to
United States Via ePacket

Estimated delivery time: Apr 28 and May 15 , ships out within 3 business days
Shipping Cost:
US $69.00

Last edited:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
The first coil died after about three weeks of constant use, at a rate of some 8-10 ml of juice per day. Vapor and flavor production stayed good until a couple of days before it finally gave up and said, "¡No más!".

Nice tank.
Low capacity.
Great flavor and vapor for low wattage tootle puffing.

The tank is worth the retail price.
Coil pricing and availability are issues/problems.

Take a moment to remove the black paint with the back of a kitchen knife; it looks better without the visual clutter! :)

Last edited:

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I found some coils on eBay from a Canadian seller. They had them advertised for $24 for 10, I think. (s/h included)

I offered $20 each for two boxes and they accepted. They've not yet arrived. I'll keep you posted. I've not even unboxed the thing yet....

I'm looking for JUSTFOG S14 coils, too. Please let me know if they arrive. It's a great little tank, my husband loves it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920AZ using Tapatalk

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
I found some coils on eBay from a Canadian seller. They had them advertised for $24 for 10, I think. (s/h included)

I offered $20 each for two boxes and they accepted. They've not yet arrived. I'll keep you posted. I've not even unboxed the thing yet....

Have they arrived yet, Jay?

I ordered some from what I think is the same vendor, and they are due within a week.
The more I use this tank, the better I like it, but I'm on the last of the two coils that came with it, and anxious to get more. Three or four refills a day @ about 10 seconds each isn't bad, considering how good the flavor is.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
You're in Maine. Maybe they will make it that far...

Assuming it is the same seller, she has a first-rate reputation, so it looks like a Canada Post issue. I hope they don't lose mime...I'll have to order a larger qty from China.
Thanks for the update.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
You're in Maine. Maybe they will make it that far...

They arrived yesterday, a week before scheduled. The issue is Canada Post, not the seller. You might ask the seller to try again. Mine came in an undamaged Small Packet envelope, perfect, new, unopened. Sent May 5, arrived May 11.

Reactions: Coolloser

JGD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2011
Wisconsin
I have this tank and need to buy the correct adapter. Can anyone provide me with a link to the adapter I need? I was told I needed a spinner adapter? I won't use this on my 75-200 watt mods but will keep it in my car with an old Ego Twist I'm thinking.
Any help on getting the correct adapter would be appreciated!
Jessa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread