Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Sorry, this is my first post. No major leaking issues, I've only been using it for a few months.
no worries, the thread will likely get moved to the appropriate place, the mods are good about that.

I don't have a juul but see if you can tell where the airflow is supposed to be on the battery part, and see if you can try to blow through it. It's likely clogged but I have no idea if there's a way to clear it.

DawnBella

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2011
USA
You're not making a solid connection perhaps but I've had this happen with more than 1 JUUL battery. Not a fan. Try another pod and also trying standing battery upright and tapping the bottom to make sure the connection part (4 gold pins) didn't slip out some. If not, the battery went bad.

Ps. If you wanted to take battery apart, safely push down on pins inside battery that pod touches and slide out unit from bottom. I've done this when flooded with liquid.

Good luck!! Yet another reason why I don't use JUUL anymore. Battery always goes bad and $50+ for yet another kit.

Last edited:
Reactions: David Wolf

Thenhanian

May 30, 2017
Hello, my JUUL is charging and tells me the power when I double tap just fine. When I draw, however, no light comes on, and I get no airflow. Pods work just fine in all my friends' JUULs, but mine doesn't recognize any kind of inhale. Any advice?

Well one option is, is if you have warranty on it then you can just send it back for a new one. Before you do that, the rubber inside on top of the 2 gold things, may be slightly above it. Preventing the pods coming in contact with it which produces vapor.

To fix it take a paper clip and just push the bottom up and put the same way as the cleaning method. When this is done make sure the rubber is on properly and push it back down MAKING SURE ALL CORNERS OF THE RUBBER ARE EQUAL AS IT GOES BACK IN. You will know how far to push it back when the light is lined up. Connect your pod and see if the light flashes for a second. If it does, your in good shape. The last thing now is to draw and if this is good your done! If not contact juul support, or use your 1 year warranty.

Hope this helps, peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread