Jwraps - Mod wraps. Custom designs stylish tube mod wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
New designs available
723691268d40ce46e28f83cb505b0a54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dryadsoul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Davenport. Ia. USA
I am totally impressed with the quality and ease of application of your product. The first time i visited your web site you had nothing for my Arrow 100W, but, when i returned to place my order 3 days later you had it listed. I got one for the Arrow and another for my IPV2S.

Was concerned about my ability to line up the wraps since i'm nearly half blind due to Glaucoma, cataracts and diabetes; but as the wraps are so forgiving if you don't press hard to begin with, i was able to do a pretty damn good job after a couple of false starts. I'll be back for a Crocs skin for my Segelei 30W.

101_0916.jpg

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Hey guys,
We are back ......
I was out for a few weeks. Lots of changes and upgrades :)
Hope you guys understand :)

Lots of new stuff to show you and yeah, its been a while since we did a cool giveaway/contest. Let me see what we got available and lets give some stuff away :)

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Supplier TOS

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
woooow love those. the skull is too cool!!
I am totally impressed with the quality and ease of application of your product. The first time i visited your web site you had nothing for my Arrow 100W, but, when i returned to place my order 3 days later you had it listed. I got one for the Arrow and another for my IPV2S.

Was concerned about my ability to line up the wraps since i'm nearly half blind due to Glaucoma, cataracts and diabetes; but as the wraps are so forgiving if you don't press hard to begin with, i was able to do a pretty damn good job after a couple of false starts. I'll be back for a Crocs skin for my Segelei 30W.

View attachment 426254

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
beautiful! going to have get a pic of mine and post to! JWRAPS is the best!

Sorry this is a little late. I thought I had posted this already.:facepalm:

My winnings from the last giveaway! I won a cup holder and chose the SnowWolf 200w & 30ml holder.

It's awesome, my SnowWolf fits perfectly. Love this cupholder.

Thank you J-Wraps!

View attachment 488125

Reactions: bellastarr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread