Jwraps - Mod wraps. Custom designs stylish tube mod wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Maybe add a design like this :) pretty_butterfly_design_mousepad-p144903500015793514envq7_400.jpg

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
Yea!!!!!Yea!!!!!Yea!!!!!!
Just found this thread!!! Its sort of funny because I was just looking at a website for cig sized batteries and so wishing there was something for my vmax that was colorful and creative!!! Then I come on here and there U are!!!

Cant tell u how happy this makes me!!

Not to jump the gun, but will u be able to do plastic box mods at any point???

Congrats on your new venture, I have a feeling u will be VERY busy!!!

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Yea!!!!!Yea!!!!!Yea!!!!!!
Just found this thread!!! Its sort of funny because I was just looking at a website for cig sized batteries and so wishing there was something for my vmax that was colorful and creative!!! Then I come on here and there U are!!!

Cant tell u how happy this makes me!!

Not to jump the gun, but will u be able to do plastic box mods at any point???

Congrats on your new venture, I have a feeling u will be VERY busy!!!

Thank you so much, lol
I have been extremely busy today already but I like being busy, keep my mind fresh and full of ideas.
We made 4 new designs today, should print tomorrow and post pictures.
I have a zmax coming ( a member who was kind enough to send it so we can measure and store as template ), so, we should be able to offer zmax wraps in just a few days.

Lots of cool ideas in the works but not enough hours in the day to work them all in. We will keep on adding items every few days and as always , love to hear from you .

Thanks again.

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
wow, cant wait for some of those to be available.;

I am really diggin the xmas one. the second heart is awesome also.
I like the other designs too, not real fond of the pics tho. i like the scrollie kinda vintage looking designs.

gotta have more for the holidays but im looking forward to the xmas one really!!!

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
I hear about taking one design off and putting another on. Are they reusable? How long should a wrap last until it needs to be replaced?

As soon as I see the Puresmoker Legacy and Altsmoke Alpha added to your mod list, I have a feeling that you'll be seeing a lot of me.

We trying, lol We spent a little fortune on mods just so the wraps will fit nicely vs getting the measurements from google, lol
I have a silver bullet in the mail, zmax, omega and a few others. I will get the Alpha and legacy for sure .
As long as you guys are patient with us we will keep making you happy. That's the number one goal.

The carbon fiber may be more reusable then others but it depends on how long you keep it on the device.
I had a wrap for about a month while testing and it was great, I guess it really depends but we priced them as low as we can so it will be affordable for customers to change every few weeks if they want.

We buy a 30ml juice every two weeks or so, why not give our mods a cool new look once a month for less then that juice.

jjcordone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2011
Rhode Island
I have a suggestion...
I'd love to see wraps with two slit windows to fit on the vivi nova and mini vivi nova tanks.
I've searched and haven't found these anywhere. All I can find is the replacement metal tanks, but they make checking how much liguid is in the tank tough. The clear tank raises eyebrows when I use it in public.
Better yet sleeves. A black or silver sleeve to disguise the tank, that is easily slid off to check the juice level would be perfect.
I'll bet you'd sell a ton of them.....

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
I have a suggestion...
I'd love to see wraps with two slit windows to fit on the vivi nova and mini vivi nova tanks.
I've searched and haven't found these anywhere. All I can find is the replacement metal tanks, but they make checking how much liguid is in the tank tough. The clear tank raises eyebrows when I use it in public.
Better yet sleeves. A black or silver sleeve to disguise the tank, that is easily slid off to check the juice level would be perfect.
I'll bet you'd sell a ton of them.....

Morning,
I am actually testing a few clear wraps with designs for different tanks.
Clear tanks like JB lavatank, map, vivi nova etc will look better as a clear wrap with some sort of art work. For the SS ones we will have Hologram and custom designs.
We just opened and trying to take it all in, lol its been amazing and I like doing things one step at a time so everybody is happy and the products are flawless.
No worries, we have allot of great things coming, just give it a little time, :)
I'll post updates soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread