Jwraps - Mod wraps. Custom designs stylish tube mod wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
Although not listed on your website, I see in post #27 that you DO have the data for cutting eGo wraps. This is GREAT. I have a couple eGo-V batteries on order (the VV Passthrough unit with the little LCD window at the bottom of the tube), and it ONLY comes in stainless.

I'd LOVE to be able to "dress them up", and wondered if I could use your eGo wrap for this. I believe they are the same size as a regular eGo 1100maH batt.

I could just cut the hole for the little window myself if you don't have the specs for the eGo-V--I'm a graphic designer with 25 years of experience--believe me, I've got mad x-acto knife skillz... :laugh:

Speaking of which, I think you should put a PDF or JPG of blank, flat wraps (that show the cutout areas) on your website for download, so people like me, who are professional designers, can make super-spiffy graphics that compliment and utilize the cut-outs for the windows and buttons more accurately. Any chance of that?

If I had templates, I would gladly make a bunch of designs for you to add to your selection, if y'all would consider spiffing me a few wraps in exchange... :banana:

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Although not listed on your website, I see in post #27 that you DO have the data for cutting eGo wraps. This is GREAT. I have a couple eGo-V batteries on order (the VV Passthrough unit with the little LCD window at the bottom of the tube), and it ONLY comes in stainless.

I'd LOVE to be able to "dress them up", and wondered if I could use your eGo wrap for this. I believe they are the same size as a regular eGo 1100maH batt.

I could just cut the hole for the little window myself if you don't have the specs for the eGo-V--I'm a graphic designer with 25 years of experience--believe me, I've got mad x-acto knife skillz... :laugh:

Speaking of which, I think you should put a PDF or JPG of blank, flat wraps (that show the cutout areas) on your website for download, so people like me, who are professional designers, can make super-spiffy graphics that compliment and utilize the cut-outs for the windows and buttons more accurately. Any chance of that?

If I had templates, I would gladly make a bunch of designs for you to add to your selection, if y'all would consider spiffing me a few wraps in exchange... :banana:

Thanks dreamer,

Yea, the ego and Kgo will be available in a few days too, too many different size batteries for it, lol

As far as the templates goes, I think it's a good idea.
I'll pm you tomorrow and see what we can do.

The shop is so busy right now with making signs, vehicle wraps, billboards, channel letters that its real hard to release allot of designs in just a few days.

Goal is to add about 25-50 new art designs to the site in the next 3-4 weeks and of course more mod selections and slowly, tanks, cartomizers and a few others.

As a graphic designer you know how long it takes to get a nice high res design and fit it to a template,

Take a look at our shop where magic happens, lots of cool pictures under the portfolio ..

www.jsignsandgraphics.com

Last edited:

Firewing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks dreamer,

Yea, the ego and Kgo will be available in a few days too, too many different size batteries for it, lol

The shop is so busy right now with making signs, vehicle wraps, billboards, channel letters that its real hard to release allot of designs in just a few days.

Goal is to add about 25-50 new art designs to the site in the next 3-4 weeks and of course more mod selections and slowly, tanks, cartomizers and a few others.

As a graphic designer you know how long it takes to get a nice high res design and fit it to a template,

Take a look at our shop where magic happens, lots of cool pictures under the portfolio ..

www.jsignsandgraphics.com

Are you going to make some greens for the lavatube? Ooh and I don't know how hard it would be to make one for a Smoktech VV Gripper, that would be amazing!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus, where the mountains meet the desert in Northern Cali

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
I will , I had a problem with the lava tube measurements and I'm desperately trying to find one to re-measure, been searching all day.
The VV gripper is different and the only option will be a flat wrap on the sides with cut holes for the screen and buttons but I will need to get one and see if there is enough space between the grip area and the screen. I'll add it to my to do list. :)

Firewing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I will , I had a problem with the lava tube measurements and I'm desperately trying to find one to re-measure, been searching all day.
The VV gripper is different and the only option will be a flat wrap on the sides with cut holes for the screen and buttons but I will need to get one and see if there is enough space between the grip area and the screen. I'll add it to my to do list. :)

I would get one of each and pay more for the Gripper since it's a complicated device:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus, where the mountains meet the desert in Northern Cali

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD

I await your message with baited breath and look forward to talking with you... :D

As a graphic designer you know how long it takes to get a nice high res design and fit it to a template

yes I fully understand this. I've got all my own gear--high-res scanner, DSLR camera, graphics tablet, the entire Adobe Master Suite, and I'm a PhotoShop and Illustrator expert, so I'm sure I can generate graphics to your spec--and beyond. I'm looking forward to swapping ideas with you soon!

sugismimi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
SOUTH CAROLINA
hey kickit,
got your message and sent you the response for my lavatube and the alda lavatube
lemme know!!!

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Evening all,

I just got home, such a long day, lol
New designs will be up on Friday.
I am trying to reorganize things, we were truly overwhelmed and were not expecting such a huge wave of orders, we been sorting and shipping since Monday afternoon. Everything is out but 4 people who I pm'ed and working on it. I hope everybody will be happy with their order and please post your pictures.
As soon as we have the new designs ready, we will print and cut larger quantities to speed up shipping process.

Thank you again for your awesome support both in the thread and in PM's/emails.

Lots of requests and special wraps for devices we don't have but we will make an effort to get as many as possible.

I have the zmax, vtube and Adam on the way.

We can only learn and improve as time goes on and make it top priority to keep you happy.

Coffee Addict

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2009
Houston, Tx.
CIMG0028.jpg
My Blue Provari and Hot Pink Provari mini.
I just can't wait to get more. The designs will be awsome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread