Jwraps - Mod wraps. Custom designs stylish tube mod wraps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Lol,

Good morning,

Thx meems, :) , leopard and gold going your way Monday, hope you will like it, it looks amazing.

we may start a line of different things like sparkle , glitter in different colors

Also, I want to add more colors . Maybe some more plain colors and more hologram along with new custom designs .

Post back and let us know what colors you like to see.

Last edited:

kickitback

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
NC
Here is my set up for this week, lol

1351447574.jpg

meeems

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2011
Wisconsin
The videos are pretty easy to figure out that its not like a sticky where its going to take the paint off, these things are almost like magnetic gripping type material, where its on or off in seconds. at least thats what it looks like to me. will do a follow up when mine arrive, oh boy!

I just ordered a carbon fiber and the flaming skull design for a regular lavatube. It seems like an ideal product for these inexpensive simple looking mods. I'm still on the fence about putting one on a Provari...we'll see after I receive the lavatube wraps ;)

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Hi everyone! Just wanted to pop in and tell you that these wraps are awesome! I have a red hologram and a carbon fiber on provari's and they look and feel great. The red really dressed up a satin, and the carbon fiber is on an old scratched up black chrome. It made them both look new again. The red is a great match for my red bella tank.
I love these and am looking forward to more.

Can I second that request for an orange hologram please? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread