Kaees Solomon RTA 4ml Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Hi ecf members, I would like to thank Evan from Heaven Gifts for supplying the Kaees Solomon free of charge for the purpose of this review.
https://www.heavengifts.com/product/KAEE...n-RTA.html

I was very interested how i would find this tank as Kaees i had never heard of before until being asked to do this review. So let's crack on.

In The Box

1 x SOLOMON rta
1 x Extra glass tube
2 x 0.2ohm clapton fuse
1 x Spare parts bag (Screwdriver+Japanese cotton + O-ring)
1 x User manual

In simple no fuss packaging.

Aesthetics

At first glance it reminds me of the Wotofo Troll and the more i looked at the tank the more this was the case. Simple lines, nothing flash about it, just a very nice looking tank saying i'm not going to let you down. Nothing new with the 510 orange PEI drip tip but it looks just right sat proudly on top of the tank. It's a very nice RTA or GTA tank depending on your view point.

Features

24mm Diameter
Top Filling System
The buildable coil platform can be upgraded
4ML capacity
All parts disassemble
High quality design with 304 stainless steel
PEI material drip tip, 510 drip tip can be replaceable

The Build and Filling

The tank can be taken to bits very easily, its just a matter of unscrewing sections and wiggling the glass free. This reveals a very nice gold plated 24mm velocity style dual build deck.

There is plenty of room making building a breeze and the cotton feeds down through the wicking holes. The cotton needs trimming leaving it at the right length
where it will be dangling in the e-liquid once the tank is filled. Sometimes the pre-wound coils supplied with a RTA or RDA tanks are not great but the coils supplied with this are excellent. After priming the cotton the tank can be easily reassembled.

Performance

The tank can then be filled it has a simple top-fill system. Unscrew the top-cap revealing 2 filling slots. I was very impressed by the flavour and smooth vape, the cyclops style airflow with stopper gives full control of your preference. It was a nice cool vape helped in part by the wide chimney, there really isn't anything not to like about this RTA.

Conclusion

The Kaees Solomon is a very nice RTA tank which gives very good flavour and smooth vape. The deck is very easy to build on and easy to both disassemble and assemble.

Nice clean design
Nice size gold plated velocity style build deck
Very good flavour
Top-fill system
Vape keeps cool even at higher wattage
Nice airflow with just the right resistance

Dislikes

Apart from not having a single coil option, there is nothing to dislike about this tank.

I would like to thank Evan and Heaven Gifts once again, you can get the Kaees Solomon RTA here:

https://www.heavengifts.com/product/KAEE...n-RTA.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread