Kamry k300 sylo (juggernaut clone) is coming soon , this baby is hot!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I'm excited about this. I won't even officially be a mod n00b until the the mailman brings my magneto/RSST what I know is that I'll be a genny beginner when I get the RSST and I'll want an inexpensive, reliable as a rock mod. A bcc hybrid covers that nicely. I can make 1 ohm or .8 pro tank coils for it and it should be simple, easy to maintain, and as reliable as a k100 with a pro tank.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

rvh414

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2013
San Antonio
The EH Pro EA clone is as good as the original. I think the new Chi You clone is going to be pretty good. I am still waiting on mine. It should be here in a week or two. I don't have an original Chi to compare it to though.

I've heard issues with both top and bottom rings on the clone. The materials used are made of aluminum . I've also heard owners of the clone have had both top and bottom rings falling off. Hopefully this will not be the case with yours. I was considering purchasing one but after hearing the complaints I decided to order the real one instead.

Lhartman89

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Canal Winchester, Ohio
I've heard issues with both top and bottom rings on the clone. The materials used are made of aluminum . I've also heard owners of the clone have had both top and bottom rings falling off. Hopefully this will not be the case with yours. I was considering purchasing one but after hearing the complaints I decided to order the real one instead.

I have the Chi You clone and it is all SS and is really nice. I tried sanding the inside of the tube just to make sure and it's still SS. The threading is really nice too. It's got brass contacts. It is probably one of the nicest clones I have ever owned. It has all the engravings just like the real deal and is a EXACT copy as far as parts.

Or were you talking about the EA clone? I just talked to a buddy who has one and it is all SS with gold plated brass contacts.

IMAG1612.jpg

Last edited:

Waldo919

Jun 6, 2013
Macedonia, Ohio
Jus got my k300 in the vape mail today. Gotta say, its a good lookin piece. All aluminum body so aluminum threads are a lil chunky.. X6 atty on top is basically a vivi nova top coil atty. was playing with it a bit and the x6 and the protank2 are rather comparable in size. So naturally, i had to see if it would fit. Using the atty cover and k300 drip tip the PT2 does fit(with a tiny gap) but now it is the BCC "hybrid" it was supposed to be! So far so good with it. The draw was rather tight even with the grooves on the 510 plate on the k300 and on the bottom of the PT2, so i swapped the bottom of the PT2 with a bottom from an original PT...gotta say, with a rebuilt coil with a lil lower ohms, i think this piece will be pretty nice!

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Jus got my k300 in the vape mail today. Gotta say, its a good lookin piece. All aluminum body so aluminum threads are a lil chunky.. X6 atty on top is basically a vivi nova top coil atty. was playing with it a bit and the x6 and the protank2 are rather comparable in size. So naturally, i had to see if it would fit. Using the atty cover and k300 drip tip the PT2 does fit(with a tiny gap) but now it is the BCC "hybrid" it was supposed to be! So far so good with it. The draw was rather tight even with the grooves on the 510 plate on the k300 and on the bottom of the PT2, so i swapped the bottom of the PT2 with a bottom from an original PT...gotta say, with a rebuilt coil with a lil lower ohms, i think this piece will be pretty nice!

it is nice looking but after testing it, not somehting we need, there is many better things coming out that are more suited to everyone

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Definitely not the most versatile mod, but with the discovery of the PT2 fitting and putting a 1.8ohm coil in it, works much nicer than the stock x6...just throwing it out there for anyone who might have preordered it (as i did) when it was said to be a BCC "hybrid"

Just a reminder and as a note to those that don't realize it... this is the GotVapes forum area... GV didn't carry it or have a pre-order for the K300, it was only being considered.

Snapdragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Just a reminder and as a note to those that don't realize it... this is the GotVapes forum area... GV didn't carry it or have a pre-order for the K300, it was only being considered.

Not stated in the original post, nor did the OP state that they are affiliated with GV. Just sayin' ;)

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Not stated in the original post, nor did the OP state that they are affiliated with GV. Just sayin' ;)

I understand that... but that is also because it is the GotVapes forum area as seen in the url and on the forum navigation bar... not to mention that Badkolo is shown as a "Partner Supplier Associate" and is one of the GotVapes owners. In short, most vendors won't post the obvious when it is their forum area that they are posting it in.

Basically... my post was to point out the obvious, that this was not in the general ECF area for those that didn't know it. Nothing more ... nothing less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread