Kanger Aerotank

Discussion in 'UK Forum' started by del1, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. del1

del1 Full Member

Has anyone tried the new aerotank from kangertech yet? Thinking of getting one, any comments appreciated :)

2. Sweetab

Sweetab Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Get it ! It's awesome! I have three, plus the adjustable airflow to add to pt2&3! It's a beast! In a good way.....

3. SteveMc

SteveMc Super Member ECF Veteran

I'd say the only drawback with Kanger is the coils, I hate the fact that they changed the design in the Protank 3 and I see that the Aerotank coils are interchangeable with the Protank 3.
    Has anyone tried older coils in this, I hear the older coils work in the Protank 3 but not the other way around, is this correct?
    Oh and whether they work or not, is there a marked improvement in the new coils when it comes to vaping?

4. djsvapour

djsvapour Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I looked at a review last night on a Vendor. Somebody said it vaped like a mad thing and then the coil gave up the ghost after 1hr.

1hr. Whoops. Too early doors for me... :)

5. del1

del1 Full Member

Thanks for that :) I went and ordered one today from Mister-Ecig £15.95 seems a good price after looking around, and i trust these guys as we get our fav Hangsen flavours from them all the time and the prices on everything seems to be good to me :toast:

6. djsvapour

Yes, don't get me wrong. It vapes really well, according to people who've got one. I'd like to get one... all in good time.
    £14.99 the cheapest I've seen, so £15.99, what the hell. Enjoy. :)

Tell us how you find it.

7. del1

del1 Full Member

Many thanks, we purchased one today from Mister-Ecig. I will let you know how i get on with my new toy :thumb:

8. djsvapour

Jeez. What is it with the "CE Approved" business on their website? They had better be very careful. CE markings are not the same as "approved/regulated".

Decent prices and nice selection. better tread carefully though....

Hate to spoil the party here, but everywhere sells Innokin iClears.

9. jmercury1

jmercury1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

hi vapers, just got my new Protank AeroTank, it feels nicely made, easy to setup using my mvpv2, so far on the first coil its a nice vape decent clouds. i like the removable drip tip. filled it with my all day black banana merlick ejuice from mtbakers and it taste very flavorful, better than my new rg500 tank. dont know how my 4 protank2s with my new bases will taste but since its only day 1 for the aero on the 1st 2.0 coil, we will see how long it will last but all and all no leaks or gurgling. that was my problem with my pros2 serious gurgling which only started happening with the universal kanger coils. i also ordered 2 boxes of back up dual coils from Discountvapers at a great price as usual. in the near future i will be getting the nautilus to test aswell when the prices come down. i'll let you all know how it goes when i had more time. good luck, stay away from analogs and keep on vaping.

10. djsvapour

Any news Del1 ?

11. del1

del1 Full Member

They go great. The airflow gives you control over the hit and amount of Vape. The dual coil gives a nice warm Vape with loads of flavour. Airflow will be THE standard in future. Great all round control. Personally if I could it would be the only one I'd use.

12. djsvapour

Job done. :)

13. Kanakala

Kanakala Full Member

Ok so exactly which replacement heads do I get for the aero?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Nightshard

Nightshard Super Member ECF Veteran

As someone who got both aerotank and nautilus, i can say forget about aerotank and get the nautilus.
    Aerotank is better then protank2/3 but nautilus beats them all by far.

15. v1ck

v1ck Senior Member ECF Veteran

Just for people randomly stumbling across this thread for info i thought i would add that you can actually get an airflow attachment for your protanks as well, see link below.

Protank Airflow Controller [VE659] - £3.99 : Vape Escape

I should point out i've not used that vendor it was just an example.

v1ck.

16. Zeebadeeb

Zeebadeeb Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Is the airflow control sturdy on the aero? I've read that it feels kinda cheap...maybe it varies a little with each piece?

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

17. del1

del1 Full Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.