Kanger Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
I been using a regular Ego Charger 5v/4.2 420mah now the Kanger Charger is same but says 400mah? It charges my EVOD fine but with two generic Egos it charges turns green but I didn't think it was charging all the way. So I charged then used my old charger that still works but got melted a little by laying on a electric heater I believe (got of buddy with the Egos and was like it..I bought my EVOD battery separate) it works fine for all 3 it's one that says 420mah not 400mah like the Kangertech and it will charge battery longer after the 400mah Kanger says it's charged..that cause its 420mah I thought the Kangertech be charge slower since only 400mah? My EVOD battery charges fine then put it on the generic 420mah charger and it's green won't charge longer like the generic Egos??
Should I only use the Kanger on the EVOD battery and use generic one for two generic Ego battery's I got then??
I been using the generic 420mah for over year on the Kanger 650mah EVOD battery and thought all of them for Ego styles was 5v by 4.2v and 420mah so was surprised when name brand Kangertech charger was 5v by 4.2v then said 400mah???
Couldn't find charger for so figured battery area good..one cell phone and couldn't even find forums like this just some on the app so I'm on cell phone browser..thanks for your input

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
It's weird I thought since a Kangertech name brand it be good but saw only 400mah everything else same..it charges but noticed today even EVOD battery not just Egos will top off more for another 10-20 mins on the Ego USB Charger that's 420mah?? I don't get it..got it for good price 3$ thru MVP but it's genuine Kangertech

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
It actually says EVOD charger, I'll figure out how to take pic but got Kangertech on other side with fancy K light so figure one that comes with EVOD kits

Noticed says HT Charger?? Then Model is EVOD USB Charger Input 5v Output 4.2v 400mah the other just says EGO USB Charger Input 5v Output 4.2v and says 420mah
What's HT is that reason it not charging all way like the Ego USB Charger that's 420mah? Is it made maybe for VV EVOD? I know a Vision Spinner Charger messed up battery on one of my Ego Batts but thought was bad charger it had same specs and said 420mah my brother wasn't even trying it on his Vision battery since used other charger he got and its worked fine, think he pitched it lol

Last edited:

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
No its a genuine Kangertech it even came with card to check with website like all there products have been..but noticed last night I could unscrew battery and put back on Kanger one and it would be red and charge more again also so think it's fine just me cause the Ego generic one bought at a tobacco shop will do that too..I guess reconnecting it after green wants to charge them more..but I'd gladly post pic if find out how, but came in Kanger box has official stamp and noticed like PT2 Mini and coils all had a registration card to varify now..but on same Kanger box and has Kanger stamp too..I've seen fake knock off Kanger products before bought a generic knockoff EVOD kit for sister and got couple knockoff EVOD BCCS

Last edited:

fairweasel2323

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Marion, OH
20150410_204903[1].jpg

20150410_204835[1].jpg

Heres pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread