Kanger cupti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheldon27

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2015
Got this the other day, an the ol air flows a bit tight, less than its predecessor even! But it doesn't leak, temp control works well too! No rda section yet I believe, can't see how they could make one with such tight air flow either? But it's good to have a little pocket mod that's good on battery and does what it should without drenching the back of your leg with juice! So not all bad!

bigrobbie

Reviewer / Blogger
Feb 13, 2016
Alabama
I picked one up a few days ago. So far I really like it. Using it as my "on the go" mod. A+ IMO

Got this the other day, an the ol air flows a bit tight, less than its predecessor even! But it doesn't leak, temp control works well too! No rda section yet I believe, can't see how they could make one with such tight air flow either? But it's good to have a little pocket mod that's good on battery and does what it should without drenching the back of your leg with juice! So not all bad!

bigrobbie

Reviewer / Blogger
Feb 13, 2016
Alabama
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Duplicate post

Bluenote

Mar 27, 2015
Tampa, FL
There is an RBA for the Cupti. I am using it right now. If you want to have more "loose" vapor flowing, get the RBA. It is called CLRBA, it will actually work with all CL devices. I also have an Evod Pro, first version which I like because I can use a 3000 mAh replaceabe battery, and the RBA works with it too.
The RBA for Cupti is a huge improvement in my opinion.

Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

Bluenote

Mar 27, 2015
Tampa, FL
Reactions: Ramsay Bolton

Valentina

Nov 10, 2016
I got it from Vappora --> CLRBA Kanger CL RBA Deck for Cupti, Evod Pro and CLTank - CLRBA Kangertech
They also have the replacement glasses for the Cupti which are hard to find --> Cupti replacement glass - Kangertech I ordered a couple of these....just in case.
The RBA is worth it, the vapor comes out more easily in my opinion, and the flavor is better.
Thank you for the info. The glass is something I would like to have also, you never know.
I am doubting about getting into RBA, I am very curious and would like a more loose vape but then I have to make the coils which looks kind of painful and time consuming to me.

Bluenote

Mar 27, 2015
Tampa, FL
Thank you for the info. The glass is something I would like to have also, you never know.
I am doubting about getting into RBA, I am very curious and would like a more loose vape but then I have to make the coils which looks kind of painful and time consuming to me.
Well...not really, you can use pre made coils and skip the pain. Kangertech makes a kit for RBA, very inexpensive in my opinion, you get 20x coils and 2 sheets of japanese cotton for $7.99. Kangertech Pre-made RBA Coils and Organic Cotton Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread