Aug 29, 2015
Texas
I just saw this a few minutes ago

Dripbox_160w_starter_kit.jpg

DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit:

7ml juice Capacity

160 Watt Output

Temperature Control: Ni200,Ti

Replaceable Dual 18650 batteries (Not Included)
Pre-made coils

On-Board USB Charging

Adjustable airflow

13mm Air Intakes/ 2mm MTL Intakes

Interchangable Chuff Cap

Optional Ceramic Coil

RBA Base/Deck

Kanger DRIPBOX 160W Starter Kit I Vape Mod I Breazy.com

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
Dang, all the estimated shipping options are middle to end of June. Considering that I didn't even know about it until I woke up this morning, I guess I can live with that. ;)

I just hope it arrives in time for my bday bc that's when I'll be traveling and need a dual battery beater squonker. :vapor:

Reactions: Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
NO SS support causes pause for me. Have the later Kanger mods been firmware upgradable?
I don't know if it will be upgradeable, but I'm hoping they will add SS TC. It will be a few weeks before they even ship, so there's time for them to make that change. In this day and age, if you're gonna do TC it needs to have SS, imo.

Reactions: ThaFuzz

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I think that it will have SS, and that the omission is just in the initial spec listing from Kanger. It would be silly not to -- the current Kbox 120 & 200 and the upcoming Kbox 160 all have SS support. It seems logical that Kanger would use the same board in the Dripbox 160 as they are in the Kbox 160.

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
A bigger bottle would be nice since its dual batteries, kinda defeats the purpose when I can easily do 7ml on a single 18650 anyway. That being said I'll almost certainly still get one since its so cheap.
Good point, but I'd rather carry a bottle of juice around than spare batteries, which is the case now. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread