Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here!:)

Consider the MVP v2, a small, durable box mod by Innokin.

1. Huge (2600 mah) battery
2. Variable Voltage - Voltage can be adjusted from 3.3 ~ 5.0 in 0.1 volt increments
3. Variable Wattage - Wattage can be adjusted from 6.0 ~ 11.0 in 0.5 watt increments
4. Ohms Meter - Reads the resistance of your atomizer
5. Pass through ability
6. $40 shipped at many online stores

Pair it with a mini Naulitus with the new BVC's (bottom vertical coils) OR the Aerotank (mini or regular size) and you will have a great vape.

Another + on this battery, if you should choose to get into rebuildables (at a later date) you can continue to use this mod while you learn. I use my Kayfun Lite+ v2 (a rebuildable tank) on my MVP.

Last edited:

mila25

Oct 3, 2014
melbourne australia
Susan-S has hit the nail on the head. Innokin makes great devices for a decent price and they are well built. i have the big brother to the MVP the VTR and iv tried a MVP too and its just a stellar device i wish they had those when i started, it just works and has all the features you will need without spending huge dollars.

i personally love the Naulitus but it can be a bit delicate with the threading on the glass i would suggest the AeroTank or even if you want to save some more money the Genitank which is almost the same as the Aerotank but its made of Copper with Chrome plating instead of Pure Stainless on the Aerotank

but the cost savings is around $20-$25 depending on which model you get and from where. good luck and vape on

Harlen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Charlotte Nc
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Not of assistance to OP

mila25

Oct 3, 2014
melbourne australia
i think I'm gonna stop at the svd + nautilus; thanks for your advices. I just don't like the design of the vtr and mvp.

no worries at all just suggestions, the more information you have the more you know

what you've chosen will get you started nicely. the nautilus is a great device just carefull of the threading on the glass be gentle with it

Also will you be using 0 nic e-liquid if your not a smoker? just wondering

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread