Kanger Evod Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarcher

Oct 21, 2014
Arkansas
I bought the first edition and am pleased. It's billed as a MTL device but as a former smoker, it's way to airy for that. I use it DL style with an Adjustable airflow drip tip. I bought it because of the replaceable battery combined with ability to recharge via USB. I am using the SS coils. Coil life for me is ok. Two weeks average so far over 3 coil heads. Loving the "hanging coil" design. Only had one flooded coil but it turns out the batt was almost dead so not its fault there.

Clo

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2015
Tuttle, OK
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the reply! Since this post I have two of the first edition Evod Pro tube mods now. Lol! I tried the 1.0ohm coil first and it seemed a little harsh so I gave the 1.5ohm coils a try and could not get into those at all. I went back to the 1.0ohm coil but tried a new coil and it seems to have been a bad coil issue. Because switching to a new coil it is working great. I too love the external battery and the drop in coil. So easy to maintain and fill. I just wanted an easy and simple tube mod with an external battery and so far this one is working out well :)

Reactions: ghola1was

aarcher

Oct 21, 2014
Arkansas
Thanks for the reply! Since this post I have two of the first edition Evod Pro tube mods now. Lol! I tried the 1.0ohm coil first and it seemed a little harsh so I gave the 1.5ohm coils a try and could not get into those at all. I went back to the 1.0ohm coil but tried a new coil and it seems to have been a bad coil issue. Because switching to a new coil it is working great. I too love the external battery and the drop in coil. So easy to maintain and fill. I just wanted an easy and simple tube mod with an external battery and so far this one is working out well :)
Glad to hear! I'm all about the all in one devices. Just ordered a joyetech evic aio. Now just have to wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread