Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
No, you shouldn't be getting that harsh a throat hit unless your nic level is off the charts.

It is most likely a wicking issue with the coil unit - you're getting dry hits - and there are a few things you can try.

Check the coil unit in the tank's base to make sure it is screwed in tightly. Once reassembled with juice in the tank, take 3 or 4 unpowered toots (don't fire that battery as you do this). This should prime the wicks. Let it sit for 10 minutes. Use normally.

If the burnt taste persists, swap out the coil unit with another one. Sometimes the units are DOA - especially with Kanger. Do the primer puffs again, let it sit for 10 minutes, use normally.

Hope this helps.

PinkEgoTUser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
CA
Hey get this, my throat is STILL on fire, I've tried everything and nothing helped, so started to get suspicious why they came in little bags, no receipt, no KANGER logo....

So I just write the guy "Evertechusa" and ask if these are legit, he writes back they are knock offs!!!! I said I could have seriously burned my mouth/throat by using those! Seriously considering reporting him.

Here is the title of the ad on Ebay:
Kanger EVOD BCC Bottom Coil Clearomizer Cartomizer Atomizer Tank Ego 510 Thread Not to mention I wasted all my Bryces juice, the Custard and Cinnamon, I hate liars. What would you do?

mobocracy

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
Minneapolis
Hey get this, my throat is STILL on fire, I've tried everything and nothing helped, so started to get suspicious why they came in little bags, no receipt, no KANGER logo....

So I just write the guy "Evertechusa" and ask if these are legit, he writes back they are knock offs!!!! I said I could have seriously burned my mouth/throat by using those! Seriously considering reporting him.

Here is the title of the ad on Ebay:
Kanger EVOD BCC Bottom Coil Clearomizer Cartomizer Atomizer Tank Ego 510 Thread Not to mention I wasted all my Bryces juice, the Custard and Cinnamon, I hate liars. What would you do?

I think when it comes to e-cig stuff, it probably pays somewhat to stick with reputable online vendor sites dedicated to e-cigs and/or shop around for a decent brick and mortar store. Shopping for the absolute lowest prices on e-bay (or fasttech), at least before you know what's what, seems likely to get you some knockoff junk that doesn't work well.

There's a lot of online vendors you can find from the forum who sell real products with a track record of working well. Some sell clones but let you know they are clones but decent clones and not junk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread