Kanger Evod Twist 1000mah review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roscopecotrain

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2013
Prestleigh, Somerset
Hi folks,

Been a while but back with a little review for you all. Today i will be reviewing the Kanger Evod Twist variable voltage battery 1000mah from www.ukecigcabin.com/

You can purchase this product here www.ukecigcabin.com/product/vv-evod-battery for £17.99.

I received this free for review from Toni.

So the Kanger Evod 1000mah battery, it comes in various different colours to match up with your clearomisers. You can get Stainless steel, Black, Blue , Purple and Red.

This is a variable voltage battery which means you can turn the volts up or down changing your vape to way you like it. You change the voltage by twisting the dial at the base of the battery, the same as with spinners and twists. These go from 3.2 volts up to 4,8 volts giving you total control of your vaping experience.
There is three types of battery protection on these:
1. Short Circuit Protection: When short circuit happens, the battery will shut down. The battery won't go back to work until short circuit ends.
2. Atomizer Protection: If you press the button for 10 seconds, the battery will be locked until the next press.
3. Low Voltage Protection: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.2v, the battery will shut down.
Five rapid click On/Off system (Please press the button 5 clicks within 2 seconds and activate the battery and again to turn the battery off)
The battery has a regular 510/eGo connector and can fit a variety of 510/eGo atomizers, tanks, or clearomizers like all the protanks, kanger evod clearomizer , kanger mt3, vision ce4 ce5 , aspire bdc etc.

One thing to mention is that these are genuine kanger batteries, you can tell this by the fact they have the kanger k logo on the bottom of the battery.

The kanger evod twist is just over 13cm long and only 1.4cm wide.

So this is the latest battery from kanger, they have made the button bigger on these batteries to accommodate bigger fingers. The button is also flush to the battery itself, kanger have done this to stop the battery turning on in your pocket or bag. This for me is a great idea as this lives in either my pocket or Franki's bag. In practice this has been a bit of an issue. Any time i have had this in the car and it has been dark i have spent most of the time trying to find the button. During the day not a problem but in the dark forget it. There is a slight ridge around the button but it is so hard to feel. The button has a ring of light around it when you press the button. Looks very smart.

This is a great battery, it hits just as hard as the spinners and twists. In fact it is working so well most of my mods have been resigned to the stand as i have been liking this so much.
The finish on these batteries are great, the stainless steel one i have has a brushed effect on it and even though i wear a lot of rings there are no signs of any scratch marks at all.
The numbers on the bottom of the battery for the variable voltage are easy to see, they are printed on the battery rather than the actual dial making them far easier to read then the Joyetech twists.
Team this battery up with an evod and it looks amazing in my opinion. The evod screws right down to a flush fit against the battery and it is very hard to see and join lines at all.

This is a very simple slim variable voltage battery that works very well. Team it up with an evod and it looks so smart.
Would i recommend this battery? Yes i would, great feel, great finish, easy to read dial and the larger button makes for easy fuss free vaping.

Ross.

Reactions: boltaction
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread