KANGER KBOX MINI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just ran across this new kanger kbox, has anyone heard anything about it? Trying to get more info on this but can't seem to find much.

Screen-Shot-2015-05-18-at-1.00.46-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2015-05-18-at-1.00.37-PM.png

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Lots of info here (assuming you're talking about the Subox, which you pictured and not the kbox, which is in your title)

Kangertech calls the mod the 'KBOX mini':

"SUBOX Mini Feature:

Kangertech announce the most update SUBOX Kit, it come with SUBTANK Mini and KBOX mini in both white and black color."

SUBOX Mini

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
It looks like a nice kit especially considering that it comes with an updated version of the Subtank Mini. Kanger claims that besides the new ceramic coatings, it has increased airflow, delrin drip tip and a new version of the RDA head. It's a good option for people looking to get into a simple device with an awesome sub tank.

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
I think this things is Sexy as hell and I intend on buying one, however, i really want to upgrade from my ego to a VV, like yesterday. My wife is still on her first ecig, she started with the istick mini 10w. She loves it. I am thinking the istick 30w would hold me over, hell, it's only $30.00, but I love the Heatvape Defender, sexy little beast as well....I don't know which way to go...argggg :-x

Reactions: Kent C

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I think this things is Sexy as hell and I intend on buying one, however, i really want to upgrade from my ego to a VV, like yesterday. My wife is still on her first ecig, she started with the istick mini 10w. She loves it. I am thinking the istick 30w would hold me over, hell, it's only $30.00, but I love the Heatvape Defender, sexy little beast as well....I don't know which way to go...argggg :-x

I have both the istick 30W (one of them) and the Heatvape Defender (now 4 of them :- ) Both do well, but I prefer the form/feel in hand of the Defender and if you are coming off of eGos like I did, the reversible adapter on the Defender is better, imo, for using whatever T3S/ego threaded toppers you've been using. Although you'll be switching to the 510 types real soon with either mod. I like the threading on the Defender better and since the most wattage I use is @13W, I don't need the extra watts of either. The Defender has a bit more mAh as well.

That said, I have the Subox on order - mainly for the replaceable batt aspect.

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
I have both the istick 30W (one of them) and the Heatvape Defender (now 4 of them :- ) Both do well, but I prefer the form/feel in hand of the Defender and if you are coming off of eGos like I did, the reversible adapter on the Defender is better, imo, for using whatever T3S/ego threaded toppers you've been using. Although you'll be switching to the 510 types real soon with either mod. I like the threading on the Defender better and since the most wattage I use is @13W, I don't need the extra watts of either. The Defender has a bit more mAh as well.

That said, I have the Subox on order - mainly for the replaceable batt aspect.

Can I ask where you got your Defender and also where you preordered your Kbox?

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Can I ask where you got your Defender and also where you preordered your Kbox?

I got my Defender(s) at Heaven Gifts (who now have the Subox for preorder). Got the Subox at a site listed in one of the threads early on Vapor Tek but there are better prices out there now. See the 18 page thread listed by Stew #4 above.

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
I got my Defender(s) at Heaven Gifts (who now have the Subox for preorder). Got the Subox at a site listed in one of the threads early on Vapor Tek but there are better prices out there now. See the 18 page thread listed by Stew #4 above.

Thanks, I'm pretty new to this and and just making sure I order from someone trust worthy.

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Thanks, I'm pretty new to this and and just making sure I order from someone trust worthy.

That's a tough one because everyone has different favorites. Mine are cignot, heaven gifts, good prophets, myvaporstore.... but not everyone has them for preorder and heaven gifts price is high - which is unusual - they almost always have good (sometimes lowest) prices but then there's shipping.

I haven't ordered from vapor tek before. Just looking at the ones listed on other threads - gearbest is known around here. The lowest price is listed at cigabuy but that site brings up a McAfee red x on my computer :- ) If you check the ecf suppliers forums and see if any of those are carrying it, that would be the safest bet.

Forum Suppliers | E-Cigarette Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread