Kanger Mini-Pro Tank Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
So, it WILL fit on my 1100 ego? It just looks so much bigger. Lol sorry very very new to all this. Just got my set up in the mail literally moments ago after using blus. And holy big size on the kanger t3s i got! So just on here about to order a mini but want to make sure it will fit my batt :) THanks again.

If you're using a Kanger T3, then yes it will fit your battery. The ProTank Mini is very similar to the T3, it's just all metal and glass with no plastic and a little smaller. The T3 holds close to 3 ml, and the mini holds around 1.5-2 ml.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

xpackaday

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Just to satisfy my own curiosity I filled up my PT mini all the way up then drew out the juice using a syringe. I had to be really careful at the start so I wouldn't spill any.
It holds just shy of 2ml.;)

Don't fill it all the way, leave a least 1/8 inch between the top of the juice and the top of the center tube.

Robertogee

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
Picked one up today at a local shop, and LOVE it! No plastic, no glue, great looks, incredible taste! I recall when clearomizers first hit the market. Initial great taste, compared to cartos. Then, cracks, leaks, failed promises. So I gave them up. The owner of my local shop recommended the Protank Mini: it's what he vapes daily. And he carries a TON of stock. I couldn't be happier. Going back tomorrow to pick up three more for easy flavor switch-outs. Good goin', Kanger!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread