Kanger Mini Pro Tank V2 Back in Stock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanger Mini Pro tank V2 BACK IN STOCK!!

Kanger Pro Tank Mini v2

The Kanger Mini Protank 2 v2 is an eGo threaded bottom coil clearomizer that features a single coil head and a pyrex glass tank.

Clearomizers contain a heating element (coil and wick or Head) that serves to vaporize E-Liquid into vapor inside a clear tank system.
The Mini Protank 2 utilizes single coil heads and can be fully disassembled allowing you to replace the glass tank when needed and without the use of any glue.
It can hold up to 1.5mL of E-Liquid inside it's tank (reservoir) and has been designed to allow you to change/remove the Head (coil and wick) from the bottom base.
Bottom Coil Clearomizers are known to provide a cool to moderate throat hit with superb flavor and eliminates wicking problems.
Glass tanks are ideal for cinnamon, acidic, and sour type flavors which are known to degrade or crack/damage plastic tanks.
A removable chrome-plated drip tip is included plus the top drip tip connection ring will allow you to use just about any 510 size drip tip.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Mini Protank 2 is designed for use with eGo threaded batteries and CANNOT be used with 510 only devices without the use of a 510 to eGo thread adapter.

protank2mini.jpg

Fstop

ECF Veteran
Sep 11, 2014
San Antonio, TX
Love this tank what i need to know is what is the optimal ohm coil head replacement. Mine came with 1.8 ohm BC. The batteries I'm using are iTazte v3 & Kanger Evod 1100 mAh VV twist. At 2.2 ohms I think I will get better taste & its more suitable to my VV battery range? I'm not concerned about the amount of vapor, off the 1.8 I'm getting more vapor than I personally need, the flavor is more important to me. I'm new to vaping just stepped from e-cigs to this tank & 2 batteries. 0 cigs : 62 days ;)

Also what is the best way to switch flavors on these tanks? Have designated coil heads & glass tube for each flavor or just get a tank for each flavor. I like switch between 3 flavors, keeps me from getting bored & wanting a cigarette. Thanks for great description of my favorite single coil tank. Great flavor & uses less E-liquid than db coils, I think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread