Kanger mini subtank,Aspire Atlantis and Jotetech Delta 2 , which is better ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave2603

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2014
Stuart, Florida
I have both the Subtank mini and the Atlantis and like both. I think I like the fact that I can get either 1.2 ohm or .5 ohm coils for the mini better (only .5 ohm coils are available for the Atlantis). Both are fine tanks, buy the on that looks best to you. For what it's worth, I looked at the Delta II, and it looked like it would be a pain to fill.

Shokker

Mar 18, 2015
Germany
Had the Delta 2 since I was one of the few people that liked the Delta 1 (it leaked and had a quite restrictive pull, but worked well otherwise and the coils lasted very long (at least 3 weeks with about 5 ml of daily consumption!)), but was not satisfied. The ceramic fibre burned up and got in the middle of the vertical coil (never exceeded 30W and primed them carefully). Now I tend to think that I have not pulled hard enough.

Got me the ST Mini instead. No problems so far: No leaking, no dry hits, very good taste (from the very first pull!), lower energy consumption (2200mAh last nearly 1,5 days at 18.5W), the tank is not too small or too big, coils last about 10 days (with 10 ml a day), many options (0.5, 1.2 or RBA), many goodies included (second tank, second pair of black O-rings and so on), less noisy than the D2, you can see the liquid and disassemble the tank... I could go on like this forever ^^

But: It is a direct lung hit only device. Mouth to lung does not work with the Subtanks (imho). The airflow is too airy for MTL and I tend to cough when I try (vaping since 2.5 years, so it is not the typical "newbie cough" that you get used to).

EDIT: @djsvapour: The Delta 1 coils lasted very long. With the Delta 2 I had to change the coil every 2-3 days, But as I said: Maybe I did not pull hard enough.

Last edited:

zukewytch00

Feb 13, 2015
Newark NY
Own subtank mini and have used a delta 2. Subtank is great never used the occ but rba deck is a nice intro to building. Easy to build simple coil on. Good airflow and great flavor. The way the wire chanels are on the rba are great, easy to loosen up throw wire in and tighten down versus a deck with holes. Even had room to fit 26g parallel in the wire Chanels. After seeing the delta 2 it seems like the "subtank v2" if you will. Very similar deck design but with a few different goodies like the juice control. Both are great tanks my subtank was recently replaced for daily use with a goblin rta (amazing tank BTW) but the subtank will always be there for long trips,etc. The ease to build and fill fast are it's big ups.

I have both the subtank mini and the Atlantis and I think it all depends on what you're going for. I personally found the vapor production from the Atlantis to be superior plus you can buy some pretty cool looking metal sleeves for the outside as opposed to just a normal glass tank. I do however think that I get better flavor from the subtank. This however probably varies depending on the juice you are using.

sunnysam

Moved On
Mar 25, 2015
CN
  • Deleted by Spencer87
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread