Kanger Pro Tank 2: gurgling and no draw ;-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

mazdajdavis

Apr 22, 2011
Tucson, Az
%100 VG juice is very thick, might want something closer to at least 50/50 to thin it out. Even a bottom coil is going to wick slowly with %100 VG juice. The VG is basically vegetable oil & is used as a thickner & for more smoke. But you want some PG in there, I go 50/50 but if I do lean one way it's towards the PG side 70/30 something like that. %70 PG not VG that way it's thinner & wicks better. I would only drip %100 VG juice. Anything is going to have troubled soaking that up. Just a tip.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

thanks all. blowing upside down did the trick for me, as does the hard, quick swing of the tank (with our without battery) to expel the juice into a tissue.

but both of the above only fix the problem after they happen.

i'm learning though that adjusting my draw to continue drawing after releasing the button makes a big difference in preventing the gurgling issues in the first place with bottom coil clearos. (takes a while to get used to this - it's seems quite unintuitive.) my guess it that uninhaled vapour is recondensing in the tube, and then causing liquid build up in the tube which in turn causes the gurgle...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread