Kanger Pro Tank 2 - The Next Pro Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLExJuice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2013
USA
My KP2 started to leak from the bottom connector. My guess is that I use it when I go off road where there's lots of vibration. It's easy to fix. I take a napkin and cover the connector then slowly blow into drip tip. I take a few quick dry puffs and it's ready to go.

I read Kanger has another tank coming out that will be top refillable.

truen00b

Sep 5, 2013
Columbus, OH
I am very happy with my KP2. It is my first tank system so i cant say much other than that. I dont mind leaking and gurgling because i know that all tanks clearos cartos etc will have that problem at one point or another so its all about learning how to tweak it. That being said the KP2 makes it easy to do tweaking and cleaning as every part is removable and easily cleaned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

avaholic

Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Denver
Just picked up mine today, for use with EVic... oh... my... god...

I was coming from the cheapest throw away plastic ones... unsure of the name... but this is just night and day difference.... im running all the way down at 3.6watts, and I love the cold vape instead of it being warm... not to mention it matches the evic looks perfectly... best purchase ive made for this... amazing flavor, tons of vapor!

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
My only gripe with the Protank 1 is gurgling. Yes, I use 100% PG juices, but I'm changing to 70pg/30vg and it still gurgles when it's half full or lower. Long live the Smok Tech SS mega carto!

I'll probably pick up a Protank 2 today when I go by the local B&M at Stormy's Vapor Cellar. Maybe I need to change over to 50/50 juice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread